SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does this apply to NSmen where their window closes in April? My window is closing in June, and I still have 7 session to go...

letsgososhi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought they alrdy announce all cancelled until end Apr....may extend the period if the Covid-19 situation worsens

My rt window MAY close
But they like that block I unable to complete sia

Will I get charge? First time facing tis incident

Thanks In advance

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the key now is - till 30 April, so affected window closing in April only, or till May, or till June? Maybe later must call hotline ask liao

ragegoh

Reaction score
If there is any new info share please. I’ve email them. Still waiting for reply.

ragegoh

Reaction score
They replied that I clear as many IPT sessions as possible before window closes from 1st May. Problem is the max I can book before window closes is 2 slots only.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They replied that I clear as many IPT sessions as possible before window closes from 1st May. Problem is the max I can book before window closes is 2 slots only.

When your window closing? And how many sessions have you attended alr?

khoobp

Reaction score
So anyone confirmed if the waiver is only for april window or following months also?

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here's their reply to me:
MINDEF will be temporarily suspending the conduct of IPPT, IPT and RT at FCCs, SAFRA gyms and IPT-in-the-Park till 30 Apr 2020. This suspension may be extended if the COVID-19 situation does not improve.

In light of the extenuating circumstances, SAF NSmen whose IPPT window closure are affected by the temporarily suspension will be granted a one-time waiver of their annual IPPT/RT requirement. They will receive a letter in the next 3 weeks informing of the waiver.
Basically copied and pasted their press release

But personally think it's most likely for those window closing by 30 April or around the period. Just wait and see if got letter or not.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.