Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a US website selling the fully loaded aeron for US$508. Using the shipping dimensions they gave me (25in x 25in x 25in, 50lbs) ezbuy is only charging about $210 for shipping. Does this seem right?? The box size and shipping cost is much lower than i expected. Wondering if anyone has shipped one directly before?
This the correct size.https://store.hermanmiller.com/office/office-chairs/aeron-chair/2195348.html?lang=en_US

tigerwoods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Giving away free gaming chair :s13:

mvooHbT.jpg

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a US website selling the fully loaded aeron for US$508. Using the shipping dimensions they gave me (25in x 25in x 25in, 50lbs) ezbuy is only charging about $210 for shipping. Does this seem right?? The box size and shipping cost is much lower than i expected. Wondering if anyone has shipped one directly before?

too good to be true.... better don't buy

Supersen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do take note for buyers getting a 2nd hand herman miller aeron in carousell, only the first owner can claim the warranty, 2nd owner onwards cannot claim, so don't blur blur buy though can claim warranty from HM

FYI :s13:

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
samsung phone member offering 15% off hm products from xtra. :s12:

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do take note for buyers getting a 2nd hand herman miller aeron in carousell, only the first owner can claim the warranty, 2nd owner onwards cannot claim, so don't blur blur buy though can claim warranty from HM

FYI :s13:
Like this not worth to buy 2nd hand hm?

Sent from A universe Where pink PWNED everything using GAGT

Vulpix

Reaction score
compare with the zody pls :s13:

Ok, today I went to sit their Fern with the headrest. Godamn. It was one of the most comfortable chairs I've sat on, felt even more supportive than the Steelcase Leap I sat on. The chair with headrest around 1k, not too expensive too. Zody honestly no fight.

Already made up my mind to get it after going through a few brands, back to Haworth again for me.

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dUOLkRy.jpg

This is my computer desk and setup. I had this for more than 6 years ago. The gliding chair (rocking) is fitted with Ikea POÄNG genuiue through dyed grain cattle leather. There is a rocking footstool with custom cushion.

cnd3VsM.jpg

42" LG cinema 3D TV and 7" monitor by the side, Yamaha AV receiver, pioneer linear power 5.1 speakers. Logitech webcam, K360 keyboard and M720 mouse.

spvnnn

Reaction score
Ok, today I went to sit their Fern with the headrest. Godamn. It was one of the most comfortable chairs I've sat on, felt even more supportive than the Steelcase Leap I sat on. The chair with headrest around 1k, not too expensive too. Zody honestly no fight.

Already made up my mind to get it after going through a few brands, back to Haworth again for me.

Where did you go to try?

vamprose

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this wfh is making me look at getting a new chair again lol.

anyone shipped ergohuman from taobao before? or is it better to just bite the bullet and go for aeron.

carousell's aeron like all gone alr lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.