[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
During this difficult time where everyone is worried about convid 19, there is this grp of crazies ... they want to hunt for this player ... so they create another account with KOxxxxx

Xxxxx refer to the player they are hunting ... if you happen to be in that gym too bad...

Their bad blood actually started a year ago ... was in the Facebook ...

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
During this difficult time where everyone is worried about convid 19, there is this grp of crazies ... they want to hunt for this player ... so they create another account with KOxxxxx

Xxxxx refer to the player they are hunting ... if you happen to be in that gym too bad...

Their bad blood actually started a year ago ... was in the Facebook ...

Wow, for the sake of 75 cents...

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Wow, for the sake of 75 cents...

Imagine 2 neighbourhoods n you draw an imaginary line...

The other side they hv rotation of colours. Then another side is free playing becos nearby is eateries

That one day don’t know who start this rumours about getting above l40 required a number of gold gyms...

Then they start coming over... but any one who go over get warned

I only go there 2 times and got accused that I always hit them ...

Then there was this girl who go there.. got threaten ... complained to BF

BF go take revenge by hitting them ...

Then they want to hunt him down ..

The first part appear in Facebook very long ago ...the second part not yet up for discussion in facebook

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
Try not to get your rank too high as opponent is stronger. So I try to win one Pokémon ... then throw away one round ... such that my rank stay around 1300-1600

I find above 1700 opponents strong

Agreed. My 3 sub accounts are all lower than 1600. The lower rank can win 5 matches easily and get stardust and legendary mon without going for raid.

But my 1760ish main account only manage to win 2 to 3 matches every round. Will miss out on stardust and legendary mon.

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
You can get also from PVP

I got 3 from PVP via winning 4 battles on rank7

I am also rank 7 (1670 rating) but so far can only win at most 3 matches every round. The one time 1 won 4 matches they gave me snivy :s13:

When i was lower rank, managed to catch tons of cobalion.

Maybe i need to lose all of my 5 rounds of matches for 1 day and get my ranking lower. Then should be easier to get more landorous.

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imagine 2 neighbourhoods n you draw an imaginary line...

The other side they hv rotation of colours. Then another side is free playing becos nearby is eateries

That one day don’t know who start this rumours about getting above l40 required a number of gold gyms...

Then they start coming over... but any one who go over get warned

I only go there 2 times and got accused that I always hit them ...

Then there was this girl who go there.. got threaten ... complained to BF

BF go take revenge by hitting them ...

Then they want to hunt him down ..

The first part appear in Facebook very long ago ...the second part not yet up for discussion in facebook

Siao eh, this is just only a game. Is like revenge on playing block catching sia

Getting too personal liao. I will stop going for gym nowadays since i will be working from home.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmmm interesting. Now no more quests that give 5 Silver Pinap berries for spinning 10 pokestops? :eek:

I always line up 3 such quests together to gain 15 Silver Pinaps by spinning 12 pokestops. :o

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm interesting. Now no more quests that give 5 Silver Pinap berries for spinning 10 pokestops? :eek:

I always line up 3 such quests together to gain 15 Silver Pinaps by spinning 12 pokestops. :o

Nowadays dun have. Since yesterday like tt. Not sure why

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
New measures means can’t play l5.. cant earn coins in gym...

Can’t go out spin gifts

Means pokeball will ran out.

Even if you win 4 battles, I wonder how to catch

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Siao eh, this is just only a game. Is like revenge on playing block catching sia

Getting too personal liao. I will stop going for gym nowadays since i will be working from home.

Those people thinks they can win by having more accounts ,
More mafia member ...

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New measures means can’t play l5.. cant earn coins in gym...

Can’t go out spin gifts

Means pokeball will ran out.

Even if you win 4 battles, I wonder how to catch

Good to cut down on playing.

I still see some hardcore players gg for gym battles.

I still got two badges left for my lets go pikachu lol

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With the so called lock down in place, 20+ days of free raid pass will be wasted

Hope niantic can be benevolent and extend the spin area so that we can fight raid boss while we are at home

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
With the so called lock down in place, 20+ days of free raid pass will be wasted

Hope niantic can be benevolent and extend the spin area so that we can fight raid boss while we are at home

Where got lockdown? Gahmen didnt ban people from going out what. U can still go raid unless u got a stay at home order or quarantine.

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where got lockdown? Gahmen didnt ban people from going out what. U can still go raid unless u got a stay at home order or quarantine.

I still take it as lockdown even though it is not official

Even now when I go out and raid, I feel risky, even when the spin disk area had extended

Who knows the person next to me is having the virus???

Yes I can still go raid

But I just can’t, it is just too risky for me

I guess it is only me

Aubameyang

Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone experienced placing your pokemon into a gym (as the sixth and last pokemon) only to have your pokemon kena shaved out while all the other pokemon before me are still full health and in the gym?

I happened to be monitoring the health of the pokemon (all full health) and out of a sudden my pokemon's health dropped by 2 (bars) in quick succession and then without much time to react my pokemon got shaved off. This "reverse shaving" thing is kinda new to me and I still can't really fathom how it works haha

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.