SIT Allied Healthcare

pingpongqiu

Reaction score
me too. I don't received any email or sms. Probably we have to use skype or video call at home for interview due to the virus outbreak, haha.

Received and submitted my kira assessment. It is a pre recorded assessment. Good luck and i hope you get your email invite soon!

pingpongqiu

Reaction score
Pingpongqiu: is the online assessment easy?

Haha depends on the individual and how you define easy. It was manageable for me. But with that said, I should add on that this is not my first time doing the MMI and I work in healthcare setting for awhile now. My advice is to just be yourself and do your best!!

bluskiie

Reaction score
Just done with kira assessment MMI for OT. Most of the things can't really be prepared as they want to test you on how you perform under stress. There's a few generic questions too, like why you wanna study this etc. All the best to those who got the interview invitation.

Zeus94

Reaction score
Anyone else have their application under "Processing" ? Not sure what that means. Still waiting for the online assessment though.

jecars

Reaction score
hi! i submitted my video assessment for speech and language therapy but i don't meet the english requirements even after going for external tests

would just like to know people's thoughts on whether they would accept me? though this is a new course so it might be difficult to know for certain?? ://

SuperVergil12

Reaction score
hi! i submitted my video assessment for speech and language therapy but i don't meet the english requirements even after going for external tests

would just like to know people's thoughts on whether they would accept me? though this is a new course so it might be difficult to know for certain?? ://

same aswell I don't meet the english requirement as I am not from A levels and took the PCP approach together with the SIT application.

lydiaxiez

Reaction score
as per their course website, the final interview dates are this week.

My application status is still under "submitted". :S

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.