Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Case size comparison of mifo o7 and airpod pro.

bOeNgUd.jpg

Hua_Hui

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the best option for $100ish budget? Wanna change to earbuds from Wh1000. Dont need to have anc given current situation. Thanks

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
]over the weekend took an old KZ BT cable and trimmed the connector portion a bit so that it would fit the Blon BL-03. Still hate how fiddly the cable is though. :s13:

ptEyqsu.jpg

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
]over the weekend took an old KZ BT cable and trimmed the connector portion a bit so that it would fit the Blon BL-03. Still hate how fiddly the cable is though. :s13:

ptEyqsu.jpg

Had the kz cable before, high white noise when not playing anything. Guess u can’t complain for the price.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had the kz cable before, high white noise when not playing anything. Guess u can’t complain for the price.

for me this aptx hd version still seems okay, but don't really like this type of design anyway. Bought it long ago to try, but i think only used once or twice. so just f it and mod the connector for fun. :s13:

ksksksks

Reaction score
I think there’s a FIIL T1 before this T1X Version
Can search up online plenty of reviews. Confirm won’t regret for the price. Just that the audio feedback is in Chinese. If u mind can get from angmoh countries.

for this is there an FIIL T1X version?

Hua_Hui

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the inputs. Any reason why liberty air2 or outlier is not recommended? It’s around $130ish in Shopee for air2 and i believe less than 200 for ouier too

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
any difference between FIIL T1 and T1X Version

Do not get FIIL T1. T1x has so much improvements over T1 that justify its slightly higher price.

FIIL T1:

- Old master/slave type configuration (Right earbud is the master). Does not support L/R independant use.
- Micro usb port. Does not support fast charging.
- Does not have any Noise Reduction tech on phone calls.
- Does not have App support.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the inputs. Any reason why liberty air2 or outlier is not recommended? It’s around $130ish in Shopee for air2 and i believe less than 200 for ouier too
I am using Liberty Air 2 now. No complaints so far in terms of audio performance, connectivity and battery life. Most importantly it cost only $105 lol.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

For liberty air 2, its a good one to consider if you value call quality above anything else. Only that not everyone likes the AirPods wannabe design (though its this design that usually gives that best call quality). Newer earpieces are trying to shorten the stem to make it less obstructive and conspicuous.

Liberty air 2 also do not have full control schemes. Although the app allows customisation of controls, you can never have the full control schemes that many other earpieces have. Eg, if you want volume control, you have to sacrifice voice assistant and return track functionality. Not an issue if you never use these.

As for the outliers, the first thing u need to do is to change their eartips. You probably have heard some horror stories like ear infections with the default eartips. Outliers also have some connectivity issues which creative is addressing.

Only outlier gold support app. Outlier air do not. Both have fantastic battery life though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.