Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

gzr5876

Reaction score
Supports aptx (not aptx HD). Ldac is listed as one of the supported codecs but I don't have ldac headphones to try.

You need to switch on it in connection -> bluetooth -> select ur device name -> turn on LDAC

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to switch on it in connection -> bluetooth -> select ur device name -> turn on LDAC
I don't have headphones that support the ldac codec. It's not a matter of simply switching it on or off. Your headphones need to support ldac also even if the phone supports it.

Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sammobile.com/news/samsungs-statement-exynos-990-vs-snapdragon-865-unconvincing/amp/

I watch the whole reply from samsung management my coffee almost vomit out

What kind of confidence do someone need to have to even have the courage to write that

Look at the singapore samsung s20 sales and wake up!

Last edited:

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sammobile.com/news/samsungs-statement-exynos-990-vs-snapdragon-865-unconvincing/amp/

I watch the whole reply from samsung management my coffee almost vomit out

What kind of confidence do someone need to have to even have the courage to write that

Look at the singapore samsung s20 sales and wake up!
Singapore is just way too small for them. There are many complaints on s20 series this time in terms of hardware performance and software bugs.

Reaction score

justxsongs

Reaction score
Don't complain liao. Games can dial down quality settings one. Why USA S20 don't need to dial down graphic quality? Too bad. Battery subpar? Get power bank. Samsung don't owe you anything. Slow updates? It's because of modem tuning.

(legendary quotes from the few Samsung defenders)

Hahaha go buy S10Lite even better.

StationA

Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy S20+, Cosmic Black, 128GB
$189.00

Is this worth it ? Sing with M1 $78 plan

do your math. you can get S20+ from shop for S$1000.
you may check how much you need to spend per month for your needs, the diff between $78 for 24 month +189, will be the cost of the phone

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
$78 plan for S20+ is not worth it when you can get $950 sealed set on carousell

myhealthychoice

Reaction score
Anyone having problems checking for app updates on the play store. Always get the error: "Error Checking for updates".

Posted from PCWX using SM-G985F

Raigar

Reaction score
Anyone having problems checking for app updates on the play store. Always get the error: "Error Checking for updates".

Posted from PCWX using SM-G985F

Happened to me as well. Disable the play store and then re-enable it. Alternatively, you can try to clear the cache as well.

s3856

Reaction score
Hi. May I know how to transfer the all the phone data from S9 to S20? Is all msg of the WhatsApp from S9 can transfer as well?

nakazona

Reaction score
Hi. May I know how to transfer the all the phone data from S9 to S20? Is all msg of the WhatsApp from S9 can transfer as well?

Hi. U can backup your messages at the whatsapp app first by going to settings, then chats, then chats backup. U will be able to backup your messages in whatsapp to your s20. To transfer your phone data from s9 to s20, u backup your data in your s9 first, then u can use smart switch app to send the data to your s20.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.