Genting FAQ - Part 3

simnonsg

Reaction score
thats why i say hit the tier RWG will try to maintain it for sinkies :s13:
i din meet the req also for yr 2019

I think it is up to their marketing to decide who to downgrade and who to retain the tier membership.
My colleague in KL was retained as platinum for 2020 based on 3000 tier points in 2019 while mine tier point of 9500 of 2019 was downgraded from plat to gold.
I think the downgrade is because I never take the comps seriously such as limo, corckford, maxim, genting grand, preferring to car pool with kakis up the mountain and staying at resort/first world hotel.

Last 3 trips to Genting this year hit total of 3000 tier points and marketiing quickly send email that your gold tier will remain till Dec 2021, what a joke

simnonsg

Reaction score
thats why i say hit the tier RWG will try to maintain it for sinkies :s13:
i din meet the req also for yr 2019

they hv retained my maxim platinum here n platinum there even though I didnt meet the requirements for this year. I think they are flexible for biz sake.

Do not think it is business sake, guess it is based on the gambling profile of the member in their marketing data base and you meet all their criteria as a preferred customer.

Downgrading you is almost impossible

simnonsg

Reaction score
Yup shouldnt change much i guess. This artificial gamification of membership tier cannot go so far. Without some concrete incentive programme in their marketing arsenal, it's gona be tough to woo some cautious sgreans when the covid situation dissolves

Sounds like a marketing guru to me.

Genting may not have the money due to losses in the cruise, hotel, etc to entice players like us to go up.

Normally after such a crisis, liquidity is almost dry up for most people unless you are cash rich before the crisis.

eugenelite

Reaction score
Any news of it extending?
I guess now isnt a qs abt when msia will "unlock" anymore...it's when sg will remove its compulsory 14 days shn. Unless self employed and employee with mostly online dealings, it's gona be a major huddle for SG to go up mountain liao. Sad...i miss my machines. Hahaha...
Anyways stay safe and healthy everyone!

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mai kia mai kia

think i need email them my june room how? cancel or can postponed lolxx

but if june still like this mean global situation really BAD....

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt it. All Chinese are subject to quarantine at own cost upon their return from overseas.

Of course not in the coming weeks or even months where most countries are still fighting to contain the virus. Malaysia will definitely not lift her tourist ban hastily. This scenario can only happen when worldwide condition has progressively improved and countries started to lift their travelling ban.When, nobody knows so in the mean time, play slots on mobile lor

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course not in the coming weeks or even months where most countries are still fighting to contain the virus. Malaysia will definitely not lift her tourist ban hastily. This scenario can only happen when worldwide condition has progressively improved and countries started to lift their travelling ban.When, nobody knows so in the mean time, play slots on mobile lor

MY cfm wait for SG to lift first haha

eugenelite

Reaction score
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-social-gatherings-of-any-size-in-both-private-and-12617800

The law we have been "waiting for" finally passed.
No more booty calls, orgies, mahjong, etc.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-social-gatherings-of-any-size-in-both-private-and-12617800

The law we have been "waiting for" finally passed.
No more booty calls, orgies, mahjong, etc.

not this call

i waiting for shutdown like china style since many sinkies still not listening
look out of ur window u will see some ppl loitering/walking around

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.