[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qisahn is the only local store that require $4 delivery fee for their ff7 po. all the other local game stores waive it. should have po from other store.
TOG have to pay $3.50 for even the normal FF7 delivery.
Get the WD my passport for external and Samsung QVO SSD for internal if can afford a better one get the Evo version. If not going for speed which I cannot feel the diff can opt for SSHD or even a normal HDD.

5TB WD my passport and SSD 2TB internal price diff by alot so see which one u prefer. Normal HDD should be ard same price ba.

When playing using extenal shift those not often playing one to external and when want to place to shift back to the internal.
Changing internal will still face issue later as base on what u mention you are not the kind of person to clear away those completed / finished or not playing anymore games.
SSHD is worthless, don't even bother with it. Waste of money.

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Any recommendations for couch/local co-op games on the ps4 to play with my wife during the circuit breaker period?

Already played the following:
overcooked 1 and 2
a way out

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Any recommendations for couch/local co-op games on the ps4 to play with my wife during the circuit breaker period?

Already played the following:
overcooked 1 and 2
a way out
Little Big planet lor

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TOG have to pay $3.50 for even the normal FF7 delivery.

SSHD is worthless, don't even bother with it. Waste of money.
Sshd useless?

I'm using it currently with my pro leh... It still gives a boost over regular hdd and cheaper than ssd.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Definitely a upgrade over HDD. Sshd is not a lot more ex also compared to HDD. Anyway no point upgrading PS4 to SSD now when PS5 will run it natively already.

Sshd useless?

I'm using it currently with my pro leh... It still gives a boost over regular hdd and cheaper than ssd.

mipmap

Reaction score
ahead of next week, PS4 consoles sold out in alot of places wtf....

Ran many places and managed to find 1 PS4 Pro and it was the last set.

Yea, same happened to me.

Ultimately I bought from War Games, both types in stock last week.

Sony Singapore told me to go to Lazada order, but Desmond was able to fulfil much faster. +1 for customer service

Now, where to find Ring Fit Adventure...

kelsonchia

Reaction score
Hi guys, I accidentally pre-ordered FF7 remake in Chinese/Korean... is there any option to email or call Sony regarding this and request to change it to English/Japanese version...?

Thanks

nagase_4

Reaction score
Only option is to call them the next working day.

If your purchase was done within 14 days, request for refund shouldnt be any issue.

Happened to me. Bought FF7 on monday. Realised i bought the wrong language. Called the hotline, spoke to the CS and requested for a refund, they say ok cause bought within 14 days.

I followed up with another call today and the purchase was already voided. Should see the refund in my credit card’s statement within this month or next.

Hope the above helps.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm seems like I can't change the dialogue in middle of game...

Edit: can liao but must quit game and open the game again

Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, same happened to me.

Ultimately I bought from War Games, both types in stock last week.

Sony Singapore told me to go to Lazada order, but Desmond was able to fulfil much faster. +1 for customer service

Now, where to find Ring Fit Adventure...

last thing i will buy now. price inflate by 3X. cannot la. got money also dont like that spend. :s13:

but if u really want, i believe most game shops still have. can easily find in qoo10. order liao pick up from store. since now they got 30$ coupon.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last thing i will buy now. price inflate by 3X. cannot la. got money also dont like that spend. :s13:

but if u really want, i believe most game shops still have. can easily find in qoo10. order liao pick up from store. since now they got 30$ coupon.

now cannot do pick up from store liao. they will send by courier.

kelsonchia

Reaction score
Only option is to call them the next working day.

If your purchase was done within 14 days, request for refund shouldnt be any issue.

Happened to me. Bought FF7 on monday. Realised i bought the wrong language. Called the hotline, spoke to the CS and requested for a refund, they say ok cause bought within 14 days.

I followed up with another call today and the purchase was already voided. Should see the refund in my credit card’s statement within this month or next.

Hope the above helps.

Hi, I tried calling this number 800 8523 663, but call failed. Is this the right number to call?

Thanks

nagase_4

Reaction score
Hi, I tried calling this number 800 8523 663, but call failed. Is this the right number to call?

Thanks

Yup just checked. It’s the correct number. I called twice, no issues...managed to get thru the options and spoke with the CS.

Reaction score
thought can use this book to do referencing :s22:

bxCzGNT.jpg

dagobah

Reaction score
The Last of Us Part II delayed indefinitely due to COVID-19

PlayStation
Update: SIE has made the difficult decision to delay the launch of The Last of Us Part II and Marvel's Iron Man VR until further notice. Logistically, the global crisis is preventing us from providing the launch experience our players deserve.

“We were faced with the reality that due to logistics beyond our control, we couldn’t launch The Last of Us Part II to our satisfaction. We want to make sure everyone gets to play The Last of Us Part II around the same time, ensuring that we’re doing everything possible to preserve the best experience for everyone. This meant delaying the game until such a time where we can solve these logistic issues.

We’re hoping that this won’t be a long delay and we’ll update you as soon as we have new information to share.”

EUngGYJUcAAheEq

Don't know why I didn't connect the dots earlier, but The Last of Us PartII is likely to be reserved for a PS5 launch title looking at it now....

wrxkev

Reaction score
For those who dont have the time to explore the game but still wishes to complete it, Is anyone planning playing FF7 remake using a online guide? If so any website to intro?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.