Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The chore not repetitive ? Not sure if I will get Sian of the game or not..
Its insanely repetitive and time gated.

Whack trees for wood, wack rock for stone and metal, collect fruits, flower, weed etc, catch bugs and fish. Repeat everyday.

Not enough resource for task? Wait for tomorrow or buy ticket to another island.

Complete tasks, wait for tomorrow for new tasks.

Really like 2nd job.

Sent from Home using GAGT

JayBeeLwashere

Reaction score
If I bought a game from another region eg. Mexico and switch to US will the game still be in my switch?

Sent from Realme RMX1971 using GAGT

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
If I bought a game from another region eg. Mexico and switch to US will the game still be in my switch?

Sent from Realme RMX1971 using GAGT
Once bought and downloaded...no matter which country eshop u in also no problem as game itself no region lock

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
The chore not repetitive ? Not sure if I will get Sian of the game or not..

I still have not updated the game, still on version 1.1.0, and happily spinning my scorpion. Totally paid off my house loans with my "ill-gotten gains". With Nook's Cranny, I positioned my spinning box directly in front of the selling bin, to minimize the time for loading screens and the need to re-adjust player 2 into position for the spin. If only real money can be so easily earned by spinning, haha.

For me, the joy comes from catching every bug and fish, and completing fossils. I also enjoy decorating the house, and to do landscaping (pavements, lightings, fences).

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently got Nintendo switch at 459 at amazon sg. Grey edition. 500 for red blue. Mai tu liao

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sold my physical copy for 60 bucks. Hate this stupid game. Its like having 2nd job.

Sent from Home using GAGT

I sold it off too after like less than a week.... never ending game n feels like a slave sia with no end game goal

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some bro forsee that gen 2 will get restock after see ringfit restocked
Really happened sia

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

this should be the April restock everyone is talking about. after that not sure will have ain't just like the ringfit which I missed and dun think will so fast retstock liao

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha I was 1min too late in posting this. But good sic. I just bought the grey when I chanced upon it just now as well

I also thinking then someone said grey unit cheaper then I hoot grey too... was waiting for the new switch pro but then nvm la...hoot firstt

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also thinking then someone said grey unit cheaper then I hoot grey too... was waiting for the new switch pro but then nvm la...hoot firstt
Hoot first talk later :s13:
But I saw the one of the review on the gray one complaining lol

Shib

Reaction score
Any good games to recommend for age 8 boy?

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.