who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Now meta is 3 mid. One tank and support follow mm. :s13:

Ya the 131 but solo Q they don't follow and listen to u one :s13: that's why when play support just stick to mm easier
Got once i type 131 they also heck care mm still go bot
Tank and Mage go mid

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya the 131 but solo Q they don't follow and listen to u one :s13: that's why when play support just stick to mm easier
Got once i type 131 they also heck care mm still go bot
Tank and Mage go mid

after moonton introduce red buff, mm should go bot lane. it is easier for mm to take red buff and farm 2 jungle healing monsters and crab. this way mm will get more gold and exp. they will get to level 4 fast and able to push towers plus join team fights earlier than mid lane mm.

mm don't need blue buff so leave it for mid laners who can carry like lancelot, gusion, selena, ling etc or mages who need mana like cecilion etc.

also it is not easy to gank mm at bot lane. mm in mid lane will be dead most of the time if there are 3 enemies in mid as mm do not have early game damage compared to other heroes.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
after moonton introduce red buff, mm should go bot lane. it is easier for mm to take red buff and farm 2 jungle healing monsters and crab. this way mm will get more gold and exp. they will get to level 4 fast and able to push towers plus join team fights earlier than mid lane mm.

mm don't need blue buff so leave it for mid laners who can carry like lancelot, gusion, selena, ling etc or mages who need mana like cecilion etc.

also it is not easy to gank mm at bot lane. mm in mid lane will be dead most of the time if there are 3 enemies in mid as mm do not have early game damage compared to other heroes.

Now they 131 in the beginning mm always go mid then after that become mage go mid now mm tank and 1 support go mid
And they now also have this hyper carry mm takes both buff

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now they 131 in the beginning mm always go mid then after that become mage go mid now mm tank and 1 support go mid
And they now also have this hyper carry mm takes both buff

most mm i played with are trash. if they never feed more than 10 times is consider very good.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
most mm i played with are trash. if they never feed more than 10 times is consider very good.

Yesterday was 1 star away to promotion then kena 2 consecutive matches use leslie
1st one to show off new leslie skin even though got a 88% wr kimmy never push him up.
Expected lose -1 star ccb
Second match encounter leslie user again
Expected lose heng got protection this time
3rd Match i ban leslie.
Win

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was 1 star away to promotion then kena 2 consecutive matches use leslie
1st one to show off new leslie skin even though got a 88% wr kimmy never push him up.
Expected lose -1 star ccb
Second match encounter leslie user again
Expected lose heng got protection this time
3rd Match i ban leslie.
Win

cannot lah lesley... there are better marksmen who farm faster.
lesley need like 3-4 items then pain one. :(

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i relaxing at mythic rank now. just play support relax heroes like diggie, nana, valir :s13:

I supported my way to mythic this season play diggie/nana/faramis/tank indeed very relax
Nana diggie mostly banned
Sometimes i will play kagura but my build is also support build now :s13:
They like to play mm so much so just let them carry

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I very noob one. still stuck at legend unlike nevereatrice

Sent from my dream using GAGT

nevereatrice got his own squad. easy to go mythic if got own squad.

as long you never go afk is good. i always get match up with afks.

look at this guy. how many times he go afk to have this kind of credit score.

thumbnail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.