OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
If I buy from watch boutique shop, does it fall under the merchant category?

Hi ocbc. May I know if I do earn 10x points at carousel /caroupay?

Hi both,

This is dependent on the MCC of the merchant.
The MCC is determined by the card associations (VISA/MasterCard), is not within OCBC's control.

If the merchants falls under the eligible MCC listing as shown on our website / T&Cs, it will be eligible for 10X.

If you have made a transaction, and would like to check on it, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or log in to Online Banking and send in a secured mail.

Thank you.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, is Skecher entitled for 10x points for Titanium Card? Thank you.

Hi OCBC,

10XOCBC$ for Hipvan.com purchases?

Hi both,

The MCC of a merchant is dependent on the merchant and the payment association (VISA/MasterCard), and is not within OCBC’s control.

If the merchants falls under the eligible MCC listing or merchant list as shown on our website, it will be eligible for 10X.

https://www.ocbc.com/iwov-resources/sg/ocbc/personal/pdf/cards/titanium-rewards-faq.pdf

There have been instances where a merchant may have more than one MCC, or have changed their MCC. If you have made a transaction and would like to check on its’ eligibility, please call us at 1800 363 3333, or log in to Online Banking and send us a secured mail.

And because the MCC can change at any time, we will no longer be able to advise on merchants’ MCC, so as to prevent giving customers inaccurate information.

^DG

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
i know cardup does not earn 9x bonux, but does it earn 1x base points for each dollar spent?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
i know cardup does not earn 9x bonux, but does it earn 1x base points for each dollar spent?

Hi silverbomb,

This depends on the MCC of Cardup.

If it falls under one of the MCCs shown in 3(viii), it will not be eligible for OCBC$.

Do give us a call at 1800 363 3333 or log in to Online Banking and drop us a secured mail, if you have made a transaction, and would like to check on the MCC.

^DG

gxelan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a sending in Qoo10 that i made in Feb, somehow i did not manage to see any bonus pts coming on End of March. Send in a secured message but receive no word about it. Can someone help ?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I have a sending in Qoo10 that i made in Feb, somehow i did not manage to see any bonus pts coming on End of March. Send in a secured message but receive no word about it. Can someone help ?

Hi gxelan,

Was the transaction posted in February itself as well? If you had made a transaction in lte February, and the transaction was only posted to your card account in early March, you will then receive the bonus OCBC$ by end April.

If this is not the case, do drop us a private message with the 16 digit reference number of the secured mail you sent in.

^DG

gxelan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi gxelan,

Was the transaction posted in February itself as well? If you had made a transaction in lte February, and the transaction was only posted to your card account in early March, you will then receive the bonus OCBC$ by end April.

If this is not the case, do drop us a private message with the 16 digit reference number of the secured mail you sent in.

^DG

yes definitely, it was on my online statement on 10th Feb. thanks, i think i just got a response from the secured mail.. thanks though

Scizorsim

Reaction score
Topazette

Hi OCBC,

Does shopping online from Topazette.com (bought some clothes) count for the 10x rewards under OCBC Titanium Rewards?

Thank you.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Does shopping online from Topazette.com (bought some clothes) count for the 10x rewards under OCBC Titanium Rewards?

Thank you.

Hi there,

This is dependent on the MCC of the merchant.
Note that you have already made the transaction.

Could you drop us a PM with your bank registered mobile number? We will arrange for our service executive to look into your account and advise.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Does shopping on dyson.com.sg give 4mpd?

Hi there,

The MCC of a merchant is dependent on the merchant and the payment association (VISA/MasterCard), and is not within OCBC’s control.

If the merchants falls under the eligible MCC listing or merchant list as shown on our website, it will be eligible for 10X.

https://www.ocbc.com/iwov-resources/sg/ocbc/personal/pdf/cards/titanium-rewards-faq.pdf

There have been instances where a merchant may have more than one MCC, or have changed their MCC. If you have made a transaction and would like to check on its’ eligibility, please call us at 1800 363 3333, or log in to Online Banking and send us a secured mail.

And because the MCC can change at any time, we will no longer be able to advise on merchants’ MCC, so as to prevent giving customers inaccurate information.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.