sad thing is she wear a short inside:(
gDyv8je.jpg

d65lDNS.jpg

waifu expression during her captivity
BfNGRAh.jpg

basic___

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone who is playing Nioh 2 interested in rev trading for ng+, please drop me a pm!

Reaction score
Wah u gonna finish the game soon.

Haiz mayb need to replay to collect a couple of disc. :(

chapter 8 liao. church reproduction is pretty

walk over flowers

The scenes are quite impressive, the background with the clutters and ruins. The game have included some storyline like jessie background in it

Sent from Rem Best Grill using GAGT

mliolukiye

Reaction score
My FFVII Deluxe had arrived a while ago (not in a rush and I can't play it also...but it is still late). I'm not sure if it is due to the hectic delivery, the condition is a little short of perfection. I don't mind the box blemish but the steelbox having dents is like.....sigh. yes it is in bubble wrapping already but why still like that?????? :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Runez

Master Member
Reaction score
My FFVII Deluxe had arrived a while ago (not in a rush and I can't play it also...but it is still late). I'm not sure if it is due to the hectic delivery, the condition is a little short of perfection. I don't mind the box blemish but the steelbox having dents is like.....sigh. yes it is in bubble wrapping already but why still like that?????? :mad::mad::mad:

thumbnail too small?

from TOG?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.