Gaming Deals - SIC

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
quite disappointed by their standards. their monthly bundle pwn this deep deep. if not for charity dont think anyone will buy this. :s13:

I have at least half of the games in this bundle from 2years of humble monthly.
No point getting this bundle for me

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
D88D0oP.png

https://www.gog.com/game/symmetry

-------------------
https://store.steampowered.com/app/350300/Gang_of_Four/

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/447069/

Last edited:

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'd like to add, for the Hitman free weekend, if you have Hitman 2 in your steam library but don't own Hitman or the Legacy DLC. You just need to add the game to your Library(don't need to install), go into Hitman 2 and exit. After that steam would have automatically added the Legacy DLCs to your account and start downloading them.

This is good for those who picked up Hitman 2 in this month's Humble Choice. Another 6h till this expires.

Edit: Apparently this works with the free Hitman 2: Starter pack even if you don't have either game. This gives you access to the original game forever.

Last edited:

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd like to add, for the Hitman free weekend, if you have Hitman 2 in your steam library but don't own Hitman or the Legacy DLC. You just need to add the game to your Library(don't need to install), go into Hitman 2 and exit. After that steam would have automatically added the Legacy DLCs to your account and start downloading them.

This is good for those who picked up Hitman 2 in this month's Humble Choice. Another 6h till this expires.

Edit: Apparently this works with the free Hitman 2: Starter pack even if you don't have either game. This gives you access to the original game forever.
Yes! I just got hitman2, it gives me original hitman too. But dlc for hokkaido and Bangkok all don't have leh.

Sent from From Power of LOVE using GAGT

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How u get? U buy standard or gold edition?

Got my copy of Hitman 2 from humble choice, not sure if it's standard or gold though, it did come with 6 DLCs.

But regardless it should still give the same legacy DLCs if you put the first game in your library during the free weekend period.

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my copy of Hitman 2 from humble choice, not sure if it's standard or gold though, it did come with 6 DLCs.

But regardless it should still give the same legacy DLCs if you put the first game in your library during the free weekend period.
Oh no. I might have missed it..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.