OLA EC @ Anchorvale

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
No, i meant both scenarios for resale.. as in resale dbss vs resale Trilliant..

For resale dbss, first timers can still get grant for it, up to $160k.. but if they go for resale Trilliant, they cant get any grant, as its a resale EC ..

Oh ya. Resales HDB has grant. Almost forgotten. So the price difference for both is around 200k. Not sure if the dbss really has transaction at 800k or not. To me is quite expensive..

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok maybe I misunderstood, apologies... But he asked why trilliant resale is so cheap. I think the question to ask is why new launch so ex.

Anyhow, caveats lodged for OLA now at 169

Yes, I din expect he referring to resales as I forgetten that resales HDB have the grant..

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok maybe I misunderstood, apologies... But he asked why trilliant resale is so cheap. I think the question to ask is why new launch so ex.

Anyhow, caveats lodged for OLA now at 169

Wow, launch weekend 167, today 169. Very good.
Maybe after the recent ‘circuit breaking’, sales will reach 180 soon?

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interested to know the sales numbers now

Did they realise the TV ad was killin them?

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
More interested to know if got any returns unit.

we wont know so soon.. cos the S&P will only be sent out to the buyers after receiving HDB approval.. now due to Covid, HDB is not operating as well.. so probably in another 2-3mths then will know..

anyway, all project will bound to have drop outs.. the very common reason is buyer never do their homework and assume they are eligible for loan.. another common reason is, they simply change their mind..

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway, all project will bound to have drop outs.. the very common reason is buyer never do their homework and assume they are eligible for loan.. another common reason is, they simply change their mind..

Buyer never do homework? I thought the homework/ loan calculations would have be done by the agents who pushed for the deal.

Simply change mind? Not so simple. Definitely there are reasons behind them.

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread is dead now.

Good that it’s ads airing on TV had stopped.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread is dead now.

Most cannot understand why would anyone pay 12xx psf for an EC (with restrictions) in a ulu location.

However one reader (you can scroll down) argues that there are many other considerations when buying

I added if it were your money, just do as you wish.
Lose money or not, you happy, can already.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Buyer never do homework? I thought the homework/ loan calculations would have be done by the agents who pushed for the deal.

Simply change mind? Not so simple. Definitely there are reasons behind them.

agents can only do loan calculation based on wat buyer tell us.. we don't demand for their payslips.. they can tell us they make $15k a mth but in actual fact, they make lesser... so ultimately its buyer's responsibility to get their IPA done... if they don't want to do but yet wana go ahead with the booking, there is nothing tat we can do.. we cant stop them, we can only advise them..

some buyers come into this kinda forum and see this kinda comments about Ola, then they change their mind lor.. or could be watever reason behind their cancellation, only they themselves will know why...

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread is dead now.

Thank Goodness it has stopped.

It is the most irritating ad on tv for a condo of all time.

Just goes to show how cmi, need to be so aggro.

Reaction score
found it,what a sight,earthquake no one got harmed:s13::s13:
DGEgHxP.gif

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.