SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

TheNewDay

Reaction score
Its an interview with a recruiter from CAG and they ask me about why I am interested in the course and what is my plans for my future after the degree. They also ask me on what relevance my diploma (unrelated diploma) have with the degree. You would also have some time to ask some question.

can i know what did they asked u during the physical interview?

wallace189

Reaction score
Its an interview with a recruiter from CAG and they ask me about why I am interested in the course and what is my plans for my future after the degree. They also ask me on what relevance my diploma (unrelated diploma) have with the degree. You would also have some time to ask some question.

LMAO did they asked u anything related to the air transport course?

Beebon

Reaction score
did anyone have their suss(ft) application status changed to being shortlisted but still haven't gotten an email yet? not sure when it changed but only noticed the change in status on 5th April.

breakarule

Reaction score
Hey guys, will SIT change the application status to anything other than "Processing" if you're not considered for an interview?

I've submitted my application on February 23rd but unfortunately have not received anything, should I just believe I'm not considered anymore?

Thank you.

Zeus94

Reaction score
Hey guys, will SIT change the application status to anything other than "Processing" if you're not considered for an interview?

I've submitted my application on February 23rd but unfortunately have not received anything, should I just believe I'm not considered anymore?

Thank you.

So if you're not considered for an interview they'll put it as under "processing" ?

Destinyremix

Reaction score
Has anyone done an online interview with suss recently? How was the process like? E.g essay time given, cognative abilities exercise, cluster and group interview.

Applied for suss finance, got shortlisted and the interview email but don't really know what i should focus on.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.