Official Call of Duty : Modern Warfare

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zg7CjM6.png

small weekend crowd for regular PVP (non-warzone) moshpit matches. if interested, join the discord.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been encountering more and more cheaters lately. Really putting me off the game..

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rather sick of all the hackers even though activision said they banned 50k cheaters so far, feels like there's still a lot of them.

My mates and I have moved to playing Plunder instead. At least this game mode if die to hacker still can respawn elsewhere. Got our first and second win today.
uX0FswU.png

nf4xihL.png

cloudangel

Reaction score
Is it just me or the ping these few days went up drastically? have been playing for a couple of weeks fine (around 30-40 ping), but just the past few days (including today) it has been a constant 200-400

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
The US Store is on sales now for US20. Do u need a US credit card to buy? Any issues w playing w local SG party?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.