[OFFICIAL] LG V50

Ah Ken

Reaction score
What casing/skins/screen protector are you guys using with the LG V50s? I got the phone recently and I am looking for ways to protect the dual screen casing.

Sent from LG G5 using GAGT

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What casing/skins/screen protector are you guys using with the LG V50s? I got the phone recently and I am looking for ways to protect the dual screen casing.

where did you buy your V50s?

prataboy666

Reaction score
Can't trust demo units. Fresh android sets will always feel snappy.

I understand where you are coming from. Some more it is a V40 unit so it should have been there looping for 1 year 6 months. Anyway, the price for V60 is quite good man. USD 799 though with the exception of the chipset, everything seems a slight stepdown from the V50.

jimmyljm

Reaction score
can try to Amazon. there is this skin + screen protector name Gobukee. however the protection is minimal i feel. if you want to protect the main phone itself, SUpcase Unicorn beetle UB Pro came out with G8X version. can be used with V50S.

Shdwfalcon

Banned
Reaction score

Jelly case with bumper corners, and this thin flip case for my ezlink card:
pPa9I1Ml.jpg

Ah Ken

Reaction score
can try to Amazon. there is this skin + screen protector name Gobukee. however the protection is minimal i feel. if you want to protect the main phone itself, SUpcase Unicorn beetle UB Pro came out with G8X version. can be used with V50S.
I check that out. Reviews like quite bad ah. Maybe its user problem. See if have more brands or can mix and match with a few casing or screen protector too?

Ah Ken

Reaction score
Jelly case with bumper corners, and this thin flip case for my ezlink card:
pPa9I1Ml.jpg
Yours ideal if just using the phone. I looking to protect the dual screen casing. Now I still have not use my phone yet

jimmyljm

Reaction score
I check that out. Reviews like quite bad ah. Maybe its user problem. See if have more brands or can mix and match with a few casing or screen protector too?

Yes.. however if both screen uses tempered glass. then chances are the cover cannot close nicely.. btw can check if your V50S got call issue? meaning on call will be 3G instead of LTE. the network logo on the top right will change to 3G during calls.

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score

I using S10e, but hand itchy, want to get a new phone to play with during this period. V50 seems like a strong choice.

Can advise? :)

S gradee one around 400 on Q100

Brand new on Shopee around 660.

Not inclusive for $150 for the dual screen gadget.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many bros here also said their advise here already and YouTube has many review. It's one of the well rounded phone. Just do it :)

And you came in and out this thread so often :s12:

I using S10e, but hand itchy, want to get a new phone to play with during this period. V50 seems like a strong choice.

Can advise? :)

S gradee one around 400 on Q100

Brand new on Shopee around 660.

Not inclusive for $150 for the dual screen gadget.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.