[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

ordinaryet

Reaction score
Hello there...
Im transitioning from PC gaming to console....
Just decided to jump in the ps4 bandwagon~
Been so long wanting to play video games on a console. My first console after so long...

PSN: maboktodi

Do recommend me some games 'aite. (Haizzz... too bad pc games cannot transferred to other platform..)
Also what other games can i play as a family.

PS: I'm not sure what kind of bad things about ps4 ecosystem... PSN region ,etc... I already created PSN Singapore.. abit of hassle for me to switch to US account... etc... hopefully it's ok... I prefer buying digital games over physical.. coz much cheaper&space?

PSS: Anyone can tell me about PS Plus? I just browsed the sites telling me that to play multiplayer for all/most games (BF V, COD, Anthem, Fifa, etc...)... need to subscribe PS Plus... theheck...abit confusing this ps4 ecosystem..

PS Plus membership gives you 2 free games per month. Usually games that were released few years ago. But recently for this year, the games were rather big hits and more recent. And there's additional discounts for certain digital games when you're PS Plus member.

Just nice for you, there's 25% discount for PS Plus membership till 7 May, only for non-PS plus members. You can consider if you wanna get it.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Those free games with PS Plus doesn't work for me. We don't own it. I preferred purchase it.
Yup saw the discount ps plus for non-ps plus. Die die must subscribe if want to multiplayer... pretty upset about that.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, I saw some sellers have the PS4 Controllers selling around the range of $20 to $40, those are not Genuine Controllers, right?

What are the difference between those and the Genuine Controllers which cost around $79.90 with the official Sony Stamp?

Appreciate your advice and information, thanks.

ksw101

Reaction score
I saw user postings that battery isn’t same quality and some have not a good product finish. If you pick a good one, it’s good. If not, you cannot claim I guess coz they don’t have same warranty policy I guess.

Guys, I saw some sellers have the PS4 Controllers selling around the range of $20 to $40, those are not Genuine Controllers, right?

What are the difference between those and the Genuine Controllers which cost around $79.90 with the official Sony Stamp?

Appreciate your advice and information, thanks.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw user postings that battery isn’t same quality and some have not a good product finish. If you pick a good one, it’s good. If not, you cannot claim I guess coz they don’t have same warranty policy I guess.

I see, the photo they posted seems the same as original controller so I wonder who have bought such controllers then can share their experience of using it.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
After being delayed indefinitely in early April, Naughty Dog has announced a new The Last Of Us Part 2 release date of June 19.

Meanwhile, another PlayStation exclusive, Ghost of Tsushima, has had its release date changed to July 17, moving from its original June slot.

dagobah

Reaction score
After being delayed indefinitely in early April, Naughty Dog has announced a new The Last Of Us Part 2 release date of June 19.

Meanwhile, another PlayStation exclusive, Ghost of Tsushima, has had its release date changed to July 17, moving from its original June slot.

Also for those of you looking forward to it, I read spoilers are leaking out there. So be careful if you don't want to be spoiled.

LiLAsN

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey! Anyone else just got a refund of $79.90 on their PayPal from Sony Playstation Japan? It turns out, it is a refund for The Last of Us 2 that I ordered last year.

When I searched for the Last of Us Part 2 listing on the PlayStation store, it seems to have been removed as well.

I would have just kept the order honestly. I'm worried it might come back with a jacked up price. That would make it worst.

But it could also be because they are worried that the game might have leaked through the Store instead? Who knows.
Considering the latest biggest plot leak of the game. Seen over 20 minutes worth of footage of it.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
Also for those of you looking forward to it, I read spoilers are leaking out there. So be careful if you don't want to be spoiled.

normally i hate spoilers.

this time i recommend ppl go at least read abit what was being spoilt.

i'm not saying ppl will like/hate, just saying dont come KPKB after completing the game blind.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello there...
Im transitioning from PC gaming to console....
Just decided to jump in the ps4 bandwagon~
Been so long wanting to play video games on a console. My first console after so long...

PSN: maboktodi

Do recommend me some games 'aite. (Haizzz... too bad pc games cannot transferred to other platform..)
Also what other games can i play as a family.

PS: I'm not sure what kind of bad things about ps4 ecosystem... PSN region ,etc... I already created PSN Singapore.. abit of hassle for me to switch to US account... etc... hopefully it's ok... I prefer buying digital games over physical.. coz much cheaper&space?

PSS: Anyone can tell me about PS Plus? I just browsed the sites telling me that to play multiplayer for all/most games (BF V, COD, Anthem, Fifa, etc...)... need to subscribe PS Plus... theheck...abit confusing this ps4 ecosystem..

Welcome to 1080p big size TV console gaming if you have the basic ps4 or even better ps4 pro . I am both pc and console gamer.

Pc gaming sucks now because steam doesn't offer that deep discounts like they used to for new games. And gfx cards are expensive for upgrades so ur prb stuck at 1080p 24 inch or pay $600-$800 for a mid range gfx card for 1440p 27 inch gaming which I consider it not economical for 3-5 yrs gaming span. With a console, it will last you 8 years at least without the console breaking down but ur quite late to ps4. Both good and bad. Good now that you have a huge collection of cheap games to play on ur big ass TV on sofa or bed. Bad is you prb have no time to finish them and ps5 is debuting this yr.

eco system used to refer to ps4, ps3 and vita. Psn plus used to give out 4 games mixed for these systems. Now it is all ps4 games so no more eco system freebis. The next eco system may start when ps5 is rls and the monthly psn games may switch to ps5 and ps4 games. Why I know cuz I own all three systems and everyone is happy receive the 4 games which they can play and not just 1 or 2 of the lot that Is playable on ps4.

You can save more now if get psn plus since the ps4 games they are starting to give out the better but older titles which you may need to pay to play so if you have psn plus, u get to play new games every month paying $3-5 per mth depending on psn region ? Some folks used to subscribe to eu, USA and Japan psn plus to maximise free games every mth when they use to offer diff games for diff regions.

If you are not getting psn plus, go buy games from USA ps store, they have greatest hits platinum games at usd $15. Grab horizon dawn zero, yakuza zero, God of War, overcooked 2, persona5 and lotsa of others. You will def your $ worth for them. Other pc ports which I enjoy playing more on console than on pc and worth playing are Diablo 3, divinity sin 2 and sky rim. All vanilla without mods. If you prefer mods only sky rim can load some basic mods.

Sent from Yr 2000 Pioneer Fanclub. using GAGT

Last edited:

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either you buy the original Sony dual shockers or 3 party hori ones. Don't settle for cheap knock offs. The original Sony ones can last for long time and worth the $.

Sent from Yr 2000 Pioneer Fanclub. using GAGT

dagobah

Reaction score
I see, the photo they posted seems the same as original controller so I wonder who have bought such controllers then can share their experience of using it.
I have one. It not the exterior but the interior that's truly inferior and everyone mileage may varies.
For my case, I immediately felt the Dpad buttons feel mushy, the potential meter in the trigger button fluctuating and after a few months, the right thumbstick start drifting abit.... to name a few...
it's still usable depending on the game's demand, I guess...

So my advice.... you can buy it as a spare but the best value is to buy the original one on a discount sale @~$60.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have one. It not the exterior but the interior that's truly inferior and everyone mileage may varies.
For my case, I immediately felt the Dpad buttons feel mushy, the potential meter in the trigger button fluctuating and after a few months, the right thumbstick start drifting abit.... to name a few...
it's still usable depending on the game's demand, I guess...

So my advice.... you can buy it as a spare but the best value is to buy the original one on a discount sale @~$60.

Brother, thanks for your sharing on the 3rd party controller then I better spend a little more to get the genuine controller instead as my initial controller which comes with the PS4 still in working good even though I have play for so long. =:p

stiggy

Reaction score
after reading the last of us 2 spoilers, i think fans of the first game should go see the spoiler and reconsider preordering the game.

or maybe wait for reviews from various sources first

Sai Baba

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
normally i hate spoilers.

this time i recommend ppl go at least read abit what was being spoilt.

i'm not saying ppl will like/hate, just saying dont come KPKB after completing the game blind.

I got problem find the spoiler video.
Can share the link with me ? Thanks.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
I got problem find the spoiler video.
Can share the link with me ? Thanks.

bilibili still have. just search "last of us" at bilibili.

or can just 'read' other ppl's summary in point form. no need to read ALL, just at least understand why so much hate on everyones beloved TLOU.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.