Tcl tv can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What method do you use to "stream directly to the TV"?

Try this in TV settings - sound - advanced - digital audio out - PCM. If you are using AVR.

paiseh it should be,

digital audio out - Auto
And you get DD5.1 and DTS

ray_bat

Reaction score
wall mount for 65C8 65inches

Does anyone have any idea what type of wall mount is suitable for the TCL 65C8 ? any taobao links - pls PM me. thanks in advance.

I was looking at google search results for the back panel of this model and it does not seem to have the standard 4 holes VESA mounting ?

thanks in advance for your time in replying to this query.

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is it worth getting the PRISM+ E55 for $599 (promo price) now? during ** period. Appreciate pros and cons if possible. Many thanks!

Edit: Sorry if posted in the wrong thread!
Prism waiting time is quite long, at least 1 month. Just get tcl unless you need the 3 years warranty.

ray_bat

Reaction score
TCL 65c8 vesa mount details

i found the answer to my own question - VESA Mount (mm): 400 x 200 (M6 screw size) according to the article at - aussie tclelectronics web site

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks but I just try to buy online and I cannot find 1, guess OOS already
:mad:
:mad:

Call Alphavisions or Go to any Giant outlet and talk to TCL promoter if they have any idea when is the next shipment, leave your phone number with the promoter so they will call you once new shipment arrives.

Ami Dreamer

Reaction score
Almost 1 week with the 65 P8S... so far i am happy for what it does for $888.

Good things no need say la... I just say some not so good things

- The bigger remote sometimes like lag. Somehow the smaller one is better
- Youtube and Netflix app when u start-up or exit, sometimes got a delay and it makes you press the remote more than once and then suddenly all the instructions come in the same time. Like how a slow PC is. But this happens once a while only, esp the 1st time you use the apps after overnight sleep.
- Some visible DSE (dirty screen effect) , that is normal even for a $1500-1700 LED TV.
- The vol btw Netflix , youtube and SCV box like not even. So it can get loud when u switch to other modes of viewing source.

Overall i really glad to hv this TV during this ** period. The price of $888 really cannot go wrong , hopefully it can last for a good 5 yrs or more la.

Does your tv suddenly dim down a bit depanding on the scene of the movie..? Mine is fine while playimg games but while watching movie sometimes auto dim on some scene but will be bringt again when the scene changes. It will only auto dim during a scene when the scene is dark tho..

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alot of movies are very dark cos its catered to watch in completely dark cinemas. If u compare YouTube 4k and 4k-HDR tv brands demo video clips, movies are easily 40% darker and it looks unpleasant when tv color makes it even darker.
For myself if I don't want to watch movie in tv HDR color preset.
Then I do this in sport color preset.
Brightness and contrast - up to you.
Black level - ard 65 to 70.
Dynamic backlight - brightness+
Other settings - low or off.
Color temperature - normal or cool.

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does your tv suddenly dim down a bit depanding on the scene of the movie..? Mine is fine while playimg games but while watching movie sometimes auto dim on some scene but will be bringt again when the scene changes. It will only auto dim during a scene when the scene is dark tho..
Backlight probably on eco mode, turn off

Last edited:

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score

Not too sure... So far no. As I turn off almost all the AI adjustment.

buibuicheong

Banned
Reaction score
was choosing between xiaomi and tcl.

which one better ah

i saw tcl review on youtube the picture quality not bad.. very clear and vibrant

carrrt

Reaction score
was choosing between xiaomi and tcl.

which one better ah

i saw tcl review on youtube the picture quality not bad.. very clear and vibrant

A simple google of the comparison mainly points towards TCL. And Xiaomi TV is a hit n miss, you might not get Netflix compatible sets.

buibuicheong

Banned
Reaction score
A simple google of the comparison mainly points towards TCL. And Xiaomi TV is a hit n miss, you might not get Netflix compatible sets.

I Saw TCL 65 inch got one model is QUHD.

QUHD is not 4K?

idk to get the QUHD or the 4K UHD lol

so confusing

Last edited:

zerozerozerozero

Reaction score
Hello I’m looking to upgrade my tv and am looking at these 2

Samsung 70 inch TU7000 series 7 vs TCL 65” 65P85

There is quite a bit of price difference but I was wondering if it’s worth to pay? I seen both specs and it seems quite similar?

My usage is normally Netflix and YouTube and changing to 4K Tv for PS5

freezerz

Reaction score
REconnect bluetooth headphone to TCL TV

Anyone know how to do this?

I have previously paired my headphone to the TCL C8, and it works properly. I have since also paired this headphone to my mobile. Today I try to reconnect back to the TV but just can't seems to find where to do this.

I see the headphone is still listed as paired in the Remote & Accessories section but cannot connect from there. Short of removing the pairing and re-pair, does anyone know how to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.