[OFFICIAL] LG V50

speedknight

Reaction score
Look like thhey really commited to software update now. Good to see improvement. I remeber my G6 days...

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone's having flashing arrow on their battery? sian man. dunno what happen to my phone.

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not on mine.

thanks think it was because of my charging cable / charger.

i used a different one ok liao.

now got problem with my dual screen. everytime i flip it open the whole phone lags, and my dual screen just turns off randomly. cannot use it properly anymore. sian.

speedknight

Reaction score
thanks think it was because of my charging cable / charger.

i used a different one ok liao.

now got problem with my dual screen. everytime i flip it open the whole phone lags, and my dual screen just turns off randomly. cannot use it properly anymore. sian.

Try cleaning the contact/pogo pins abit, I had that problem also.
You can also try pushing the dual screen and the phone together when open, don't push too hard just moderate force will do, my one keep cannot detect 2nd screen when I unbox... Think the shipping may have cause the ribbon inside to be loose or something

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else use the android 10 desktop function? Similar to samsung dex but less polished. Still nice tho. Can open multiple apps, becomes a simplified desktop. LG plans to develop it more, hopefully.

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haha ya. I bought a 15" dex capable portable touchscreen monitor. So can use on bed at night. Uncle eye already, difficult to see from small hp screen. The monitor and can be used as secondary for PC since got HDMI. In future with HP processor getting more powerful can be a good alternative to PC. Provided this android desktop gets well developed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.