The Perfume Thread

Misirlou

Reaction score
still deciding between EO No 1 or No 2 or C&P...EDP

any opinion?

EO 1 has a like a slightly sticky rose note, if u like real rose can consider eo 1

I’m ok with either EO 1 and C&P, u decide? If u wanna share the split. U want the bottle?

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some goodies got delivered today :D
Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense is amazing compared to the original Amber Pour Homme.
APH was too light/soapy/powdery for me.
APHI has more heft and the drydown reminds me of another favourite: Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa.

Misirlou

Reaction score
Some goodies got delivered today :D
Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense is amazing compared to the original Amber Pour Homme.
APH was too light/soapy/powdery for me.
APHI has more heft and the drydown reminds me of another favourite: Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa.

How’s the performance for APHI

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did APH on the left forearm and APHI on the right forearm this afternoon. The contrast between the two is so pronounced; APHI has a slightly sweet and very smooth dry down.

Lasts about 2-3 hours on exposed skin and in this heat. Should be much better under a shirt and in an aircon office :D

How’s the performance for APHI

starlike

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u want true fragrance reviews u are better off watching Robes08, Fragracebros etc, instead of the jeremy fragrance rubbish

Misirlou

Reaction score
Anyone follows Jeremy Fragrance, his review quite a varieties

To me he’s an OG. But he always reviews the same thing over and over again. IMO Jeremy is a good place to start for those looking to try on fragrances.

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u want true fragrance reviews u are better off watching Robes08, Fragracebros etc, instead of the jeremy fragrance rubbish

Thanks for the recommendation for Robes08; some of the approaches and parameters used in the reviews seem useful.

Recently subscribed to LookFeelSmellGreat too; interest topics and the style is not too grating.

In any case, I watch the videos at 2x speed and just skip them if they don't make sense. Remember, reviews are mere opinions, not facts :s13:

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Testing Moschino's Toy Boy...

It's somewhere between the green rose of Diptyque's L'ombre Dans L'Eau EDP and the sweet jammy rose of Lush's Rose Jam...

Can still detect it after showering tho :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.