Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
39 999 + set your own COE price (good level would be 25k as stated by SE) = 64 999.

July delivery.

cannot quote any trade in value as all used car dealers not working. best to sell your own via Quotz and other similar platforms when ** lifted. handover vehicle in 2 weeks once confirmed.

Deal is really great for first car buyers.

ftpofmpo

Banned
Reaction score
My take is PI in-house workshop may have a conflict of interest with the sales arm of the PI if the car is under warranty. They could inflate the cost of parts or labour not under warranty or refuse to repair. 3rd party workshop is more neutral to assess parts replacement.

does honda fit has any resale value?

how does fit and jazz compare when selling after 5 yrs?

ftpofmpo

Banned
Reaction score
Pi fit 1.5 hybrid good?
Carqoutez one 64k i ghink

all those with honda fit in the past, any of your PI/direct importer handled the recall of the bbc unit smoothly without issue? the workshop that does the change qualified?

bgit09

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I am not a car enthusiast. But looking to buy my first car soon (2 kids so bobian already) and am interested in a Jazz (cuz last time used Jazz while learning driving, and my wife prefers a smaller-sized car).

read about the ongoing circuit breaker jazz deal by KM. Any comments about it? Does it look like a good deal? Is there anything that i should look out/ haggle/ ask for?

Thanks in advance!

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I am not a car enthusiast. But looking to buy my first car soon (2 kids so bobian already) and am interested in a Jazz (cuz last time used Jazz while learning driving, and my wife prefers a smaller-sized car).

read about the ongoing circuit breaker jazz deal by KM. Any comments about it? Does it look like a good deal? Is there anything that i should look out/ haggle/ ask for?

Thanks in advance!

Two airbags a concern to u?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Thanks in advance!

I assumed both of your kids no longer needs prams. Yourself and wifey in front,
two child seats behind, practically no much room for another adult at the rear.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all those with honda fit in the past, any of your PI/direct importer handled the recall of the bbc unit smoothly without issue? the workshop that does the change qualified?

The previous version technology should be very well-established by now and recall is extremely unlikely, besides it looks much better than the current cute version.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.