Official Call of Duty : Modern Warfare

cloudangel

Reaction score
Have played for the past 2 hours, ping seems to be back to normal.... usual would be 20-30, highs would be only around 70-80

twinraven

Reaction score
Have played for the past 2 hours, ping seems to be back to normal.... usual would be 20-30, highs would be only around 70-80

i managed to get into a game at 70 ping. but cant seem to even find any games in hardcore mode.

anarchy89

Reaction score

we are getting connected to 2 servers now, google and choopa, google has no issue, less than 20ms, but the choopa hasnt been fully optimised yet.

cloudangel

Reaction score
we are getting connected to 2 servers now, google and choopa, google has no issue, less than 20ms, but the choopa hasnt been fully optimised yet.

There were few instances where my friends and I connected to servers with 200 ping and thr game play graphics was quite choppy... So it'd still a hit and miss

applebig

Reaction score
i have an issue... its always installing shaders whenever i open it. and it takes extremely long like 30 mins to doiwnload everything. sometimes play halfway crash somemore then when i open, need install shader again. is it cause of my specs? my CPU is only i5-4570, is that the issue?

CPU: i5-4570
Ram: 8gb
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

can i check if its the game issue or my specs got problem?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I encountered issue with kicked for inactivity when I’m actually camping with my team in a building while being hunted under a bounty. Ok we do move around in the building but apparently will need to move quite a lot to avoid being kicked for inactivity?

GundamKnight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the connection issue is pretty bad now that the latency is 60-90... but rubberbanding every once in a while

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on sale again
https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/call-of-duty-modern-warfare

jjkplgV.png

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
what is the difference of the free warzone and the battle pass and the normal edition?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hackers!! No wonder these players don’t die when shot multiple times by 2 or more team players and is able recovery kill with spray to anywhere hit the leg also KO both armor and players

fr0stborne

Reaction score
anyone having issues with high latency with starhub? Started about a week ago when I keep matching into 70ms+ ping servers, with maybe only 1 out of 20 games getting 19ms ping. Previously before that it was the reverse, only 1 out of 20 games had high ping.

Had reset my entire fibre network and in-house connections a few times, no change. Speedtest also shows <10ms ping for the SG server.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yesterday night I just play a warzone plunder match where the hacker is able to shoot an SMG across the entire airfield at the military camp (that range is beyond the sniper rifle) and the bullets never ran out, he just spray and killed many 3 man teams over and over like a rapid fire laser cannon that is invincible (someone parachuted down and threw C4 onto him in a sucide attempt to blew him up but he is still standing)

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Blood Money Quads!!

Reduced penalty for holding breath too long with sniper scopes!! Woah ahooo bros 1 shot 1 EKIA

Pew pew PewDiePie

Reaction score
I dont know if its just me, but last few days when i was playing, i didnt meet alot of hackers
Like maybe less than 5 in over 100 games
But after i played sniper in plunder to train headshot, i started to get paired with games with more and more hackers, to the point its like 90% of the games are hackers

My friend told me its probably too many people reported me thats why im getting paired with hackers

So u becareful bro

Blood Money Quads!!

Reduced penalty for holding breath too long with sniper scopes!! Woah ahooo bros 1 shot 1 EKIA

Pew pew PewDiePie

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.