Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Netflix USA
Netflix JPN
Port forwarding
Dedicated IP
SmartDNS

All above are possible with Ivacy VPN at USD 1.16. Those who are keen, please pm me for coupon code to get it at USD 0.93/mth.

This price is only good for 2 days.

Dexter71

Reaction score
Hi All

Has anyone made a comparison between NordVPN and SurfShark for accessing Netflix US and Prime Amazon US contents?

Thx

Dexter71

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing

I am using Nvidia Shield TV and both Netflix and Prime are very sensitive to geo blocking.

I also would not want to fix the VPN on the router and only want to do it using the respectuve vpn service provider app on Nvidia.

Last edited:

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing

I am using Nvidia Shield TV and both Netflix and Prime are very sensitive to geo blocking.

I also would not want to fix the VPN on the router and only want to do it using the respectuve vpn service provider app on Nvidia.
Ok surfshark then, pm ya.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.