Atrix Aurora Computer - Laptop Purchase

RKReloaded

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this.

I ordered for an Acer Predator Helios 300 on Lazada. The seller is Atrix Aurora Computers and as I was reading some old threads here and I happen to see they have a bad review and now I’m worried(should I be?). I saw some good reviews on shopee, unless that’s faked, also the seller has been very responsive. How do I check for the authenticity of the product. Btw, I have already paid the complete amount too.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good seller. At least on Lazada, they are responsive and fast to deliver the products.

Reaction score
I just bought a laptop from them. Now i was worried got cheated by them. Sequence of event:
1. I placed order for an asus model($999) which is out-of stock.
2. Then they propose a HP model which cost sgd$999.
3. I look around their site and found the same HP model however selling at $799 only. So, i told them i decided this $799.
4. The seller told me this is EOL model, and the $999 suggested by them is 2020 model just in stock.
5. I believed in them, and decided $999, even thou same spec, same model.

Now i’m trying to check with HP whether what they claimed is true.
I’ve saved the screenshot of all our message conversation as evidence.
If HP denied that this model is not EOL, i will ask them to refund the $200.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just bought a laptop from them. Now i was worried got cheated by them. Sequence of event:
1. I placed order for an asus model($999) which is out-of stock.
2. Then they propose a HP model which cost sgd$999.
3. I look around their site and found the same HP model however selling at $799 only. So, i told them i decided this $799.
4. The seller told me this is EOL model, and the $999 suggested by them is 2020 model just in stock.
5. I believed in them, and decided $999, even thou same spec, same model.

Now i’m trying to check with HP whether what they claimed is true.
I’ve saved the screenshot of all our message conversation as evidence.
If HP denied that this model is not EOL, i will ask them to refund the $200.
Based on what you have mentioned, I would have done either of the below,
1. Check in advance before agreeing to take up the replacement they proposed, or,

2. Outright reject their proposal and request for a refund.

Since you are mentioned you will ask them to refund the 200 bucks, my guess you have already agreed to the replacement. Whether EOL or not, you can somewhat validate by scrutinizing the specs if you know what to look for. If not, then you need to assume you are getting a new product and do your research before committing. I am in no way affiliated to this company, but I providing my opinion on what is the logical thing to do.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this.

I ordered for an Acer Predator Helios 300 on Lazada. The seller is Atrix Aurora Computers and as I was reading some old threads here and I happen to see they have a bad review and now I’m worried(should I be?). I saw some good reviews on shopee, unless that’s faked, also the seller has been very responsive. How do I check for the authenticity of the product. Btw, I have already paid the complete amount too.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Why don't buy straight from the official Acer store on Lazada? Safer lor... anyway, your purchase is insured on Lazada right? So they will take care if the seller isn't honest... but just relax and wait lor... should be ok lar...

Reaction score
The seller has acknowledged there was a misunderstanding in the model recommended to me....They have agreed to refund the difference immediately after they confirm the case....:)

okiknowu

Reaction score
As long as the status of the item has not been shipped out, you can always cancel the order. Lazada will do the refund.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The seller has acknowledged there was a misunderstanding in the model recommended to me....They have agreed to refund the difference immediately after they confirm the case....:)

It is good service that they refunded you the difference. In any case, I feel you should rethink about how you should deal with such cases in the future. You should not have accepted the counter proposal before doing your homework. Some shops likely will not entertain your request to refund once you agreed to the swap.

Glad that you sorted this out.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isn't lenovo legion with gtx1650 cheaper than Acer Predator Helios 300?

Anyway if seller no stock just refund and buy lenovo

Iandao

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone recently bought lenovo laptops from Atrix? Understand that they are Lenovo's business partners as stated on lenovo's website..and they also have physical stores in sg.. any negative experiences with them so far? They are pretty responsive on lazada though!

https://www.lenovo.com/sg/en/partner/bplocator/

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
made my 2nd purchase from Atrix , but this time i bought from their physical store, after which i realised it's $100 cheaper in lazada..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.