who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
u what hero?

eh...i solo rank so i play according to the gaps missing.

Assassin - lancelot, helcurt
Fighter - freya, chou
MM - Karrie, Granger
Tank - Uranus and learning khufra
Mage - Pharsa if not banned

Tank and MM least played

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yester play solo rank.
i flashed my kimmy wr.
all of them saw liao.. said WOW.. SO PRO.. CARRY US.
when in loading game.. all 4 mythics only me legend..
game start, 1 of them said "u legend, u carry us mythics?"

in the end.. win.. i carry..

i lol

can carry me?? :o

tyr9292

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also looking for a squad or clan to join to push for rank. prefer 1 tank and 1 midlaner or mm as i play sidelane. most of the people here got their own squad.

toxic as in trashtalking is still ok since most of the time i do not understand what they are talking about but it is the afk that is bad. if your team got 2 afks then its a sure lose. for unknown reasons, moonton like to matchmake me with 2 afks in ranked games.

lai lai lets go.

lol yeah if you get winstreak is like that... then you pekchek and play more to try and turn it around / win back the loss. gambling mindset...

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lai lai lets go.

lol yeah if you get winstreak is like that... then you pekchek and play more to try and turn it around / win back the loss. gambling mindset...

i never get winstreak. its like win 1 game next few games will have 2 afks. best part is report them only get -8 credit scores which can be earned back easily. sometimes no punishment as the report system doesn't recognise them as afk since they return.

if they afk and didn't return still can do invalid but problem is they return after 2 mins. wonder what they need to do during that 2 mins. after they return, they play for few mins feeding enemies then go afk again then return.

now i just play magic chess.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i using S9 plus. how come no such issue? exynos also. its either your internet or telegram is eating your bandwith. :o

Your characters no "skate on ice" effect? U use kagura and execute the combo and see. Suffer from serious frame drop. I use sd855 no such problem
Mine internet 1gbs fibre le i dont use telegram

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your characters no "skate on ice" effect? U use kagura and execute the combo and see. Suffer from serious frame drop. I use sd855 no such problem

i use note10+ don't have skate on ice effect. only kagura affected? how about other heroes?

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reduce your fps setting in the game

Sent from my dream using GAGT

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

left side bought masks at the start. Game started well for them with 5-0. Right side look to be losing
Pinoy team still thought hyper can work
Their players level tio stuck when they thought mask strategy still works like old
Money no longer increase passively when u bought mask. Their money also stuck

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
left side bought masks at the start. Game started well for them with 5-0. Right side look to be losing
Pinoy team still thought hyper can work
Their players level tio stuck when they thought mask strategy still works like old
Money no longer increase passively when u bought mask. Their money also stuck

correct usage is tank that is supporting mm/carry hero will buy mask 1st. tank do not clear waves since mm/carry hero will last hit minions and jungle monsters.

i saw alot of stupid tanks kept clearing waves and farming jungle monsters. tank only clear waves if mm/carry hero is dead or far from waves. you want your mm/carry hero to have the most gold and exp.

after 2 mins then the support like diggie, nana etc will buy mask if they are unable to farm. other roles do not buy mask. if your mm/carry hero buy mask then you know they are feeders.

before mask nerf, fighters/sidelaners do not need to farm but now they have to keep farming so they do not become the player with least gold in the team so tank or support can get the mask gold.

don't bother upgrading your mask to tier 2 or tier 3. its not worth as you are better off using your gold for other items.

for solo q, just ask all the stupid indo idiots to buy mask. they are better off without gold and exp since they will just be feeding or going afk soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.