[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Ff7 how to fight hell house in phase 3 with shield from there I die

From what I remember, just don't attack it when it has that "shield" on (you do very little damage also - no point) and just dodge its mini fireballs that are crushing down while running around - blocks still incur damage. When it is done, its shield will be off and then look at the colour at the windows. Cast the magic that is strong against it. For me, it was green (which means wind element) and so I just Thundara it with Aerith. Not sure if its randomised or just Green at final phase.

It was a quite a memorable fight as I think this is the toughest if not one of the toughest (cos I took the most no. of retries) battles so far for me (Done with all possible side quests (except
Corneo's final stash in Sewers
) at Chpt. 14 now). Once you figure it out, its quite manageable.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just go watch youtube videos for ff7 hell house. they got tips on materia setting and what to do during each phase.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You need to equip all 4 elements and cast the opposite magic of the element of the house, when the shield is up.
I.e. blizzard on fire house, aero on lightning house.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
8OJqQVT.gif

5/15 4am SG time
around 18mins

i'm from "didnt care" to "more excited than TLOU2 100x"

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can just cast Bioga, it'll penetrate the shield.
Otherwise you can hit the arms cause it's outside the shield. :s13:

Last edited:

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cloud or aerith should be healer. put healing materia on cloud's weapon so you can heal your team. cloud should be hybrid. a mix between magic and physical damage build. aerith should be pure magic build.

tifa and barret should go for pure damage. barret you can combine lightning or fire materia with 1 elemental materia on his weapon. this way he can damage mechanical enemies with lightning or human enemies with fire. for me i put lightning.

btw if you play on easy or normal mode can ignore all these elemental, magic or physical attack and other stuffs. just go for pure damage build since enemies are easy kill and buy 99 high/mega potions. heal with high/mega potions and ether when hp or mp is low.

its only on hard mode that these elemental stuffs matters.

You can consider this general set up as it helps me in clearing hard mode bosses rather easily.

Cloud - Physical hitter mainly plus revival, can consider elemental pair materia (for enemies weakness), high hp.

Tifa - Physical hitter. Build her for speed and increase stagger bar. Pair elemental with materia to pressure enemies. I also gave her Pray materia as in emergency situation, can get Tifa to use heal as her ATB build up super fast

Aerith - High Magic atk. Fit her with any magic materia for enemies weakness. I pair Time with Magnify on her. Pray, Healing, Auto Cure, High MP and HP, and revival. She is a bit of siakang mage meant for long range.

Barett - Long range physical and tanker. Similar build as Aerith but more towards tanker less mage.

Strategy is typically like this:

Battle start - Aerith cast Haste all. Switch to Cloud whack whack first, wait for enemies to focus on Cloud then switch to Tifa. Tifa just keep on attacking and build Stagger bar. Switch to Cloud when enemy turn to Tifa. If heavy dmg, Get Aerith to heal then switch to Cloud. Wait for enemy to focus on Cloud then switch to Tifa again. Repeat until Stagger. Focus on Tifa to bring Stagger% higher. When about to reach 300%, get Cloud to do infinity End

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score

unreal engine 5 on PS5
"gameplay/tech demo" on 01:20

well they say ps5, who knows if its PC pre-rendered :s13:

Last edited:

b0h3mian_summer

Reaction score
Noob Question:

I have a R1 PSN account.

Can I buy a R3 physical game, can I get the R1 DLC for it? Will the R1 DLC load on a R3 disc?

auzzuro

Reaction score
You can consider this general set up as it helps me in clearing hard mode bosses rather easily.

Cloud - Physical hitter mainly plus revival, can consider elemental pair materia (for enemies weakness), high hp.

Tifa - Physical hitter. Build her for speed and increase stagger bar. Pair elemental with materia to pressure enemies. I also gave her Pray materia as in emergency situation, can get Tifa to use heal as her ATB build up super fast

Aerith - High Magic atk. Fit her with any magic materia for enemies weakness. I pair Time with Magnify on her. Pray, Healing, Auto Cure, High MP and HP, and revival. She is a bit of siakang mage meant for long range.

Barett - Long range physical and tanker. Similar build as Aerith but more towards tanker less mage.

Strategy is typically like this:

Battle start - Aerith cast Haste all. Switch to Cloud whack whack first, wait for enemies to focus on Cloud then switch to Tifa. Tifa just keep on attacking and build Stagger bar. Switch to Cloud when enemy turn to Tifa. If heavy dmg, Get Aerith to heal then switch to Cloud. Wait for enemy to focus on Cloud then switch to Tifa again. Repeat until Stagger. Focus on Tifa to bring Stagger% higher. When about to reach 300%, get Cloud to do infinity End
For Aerith cast Haste all does do u link haste to any materia or u cast one by one than for chakra material and prayer material got any suggestion to link other M together

kira.yiktah

Reaction score
Noob Question:

I have a R1 PSN account.

Can I buy a R3 physical game, can I get the R1 DLC for it? Will the R1 DLC load on a R3 disc?

I don't think so. You'll have to get the DLC from the same region as the game. So you have to get the DLC from R3. Once updated, you can play the game from your R1 account.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It’s a developer hardware version of PS5. Doubt they want to risk so much backlash for using a PC to run that.

unreal engine 5 on PS5
"gameplay/tech demo" on 01:20

well they say ps5, who knows if its PC pre-rendered :s13:

b0h3mian_summer

Reaction score
I don't think so. You'll have to get the DLC from the same region as the game. So you have to get the DLC from R3. Once updated, you can play the game from your R1 account.

Thanks! What about this?

I read that one is able to have two regions accounts on one PS4. In my case, it might be R1 and R3. Possible?

Can R1 and R3 digital games exist on one PS4? Once signed into R1 account, can I load a R3 game with R3 DLC?

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks! What about this?

I read that one is able to have two regions accounts on one PS4. In my case, it might be R1 and R3. Possible?

Can R1 and R3 digital games exist on one PS4? Once signed into R1 account, can I load a R3 game with R3 DLC?

can, can

i got multiple accounts (diff countries) i'm sure most of ppl here do. i'm playing games bought on JP PSN on SG account.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! What about this?

You can load any region games with their respective DLC, as long as you are logged in to the respective account on your console. I am also using both R1 and R3.

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Aerith cast Haste all does do u link haste to any materia or u cast one by one than for chakra material and prayer material got any suggestion to link other M together

Haste all is Time + Magnify, so not one by one. Besides, my healing is mainly by Pray which is "Heal All" and not considered as Magic. I seldom used chakra but then if you are considering my way of play, u can give chakra to cloud as he is a bait to enemies.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.