Apple TV 4

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
I would think that it’s a good time now to launch the new Apple TV since most countries r in lock down. Upgrading tv boxes would be most ideal now.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

limpe84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Steelseries has also just released a new game controller on the Apple store. Super expensive, but probably signs of an impending Apple TV refresh. Maybe they want to time it with the new iOS 13.5 update?

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if can wait. plz wait.

https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/apple-tv/

- A12X chip is rumored and release is imminent
- base storage will start from 64GB
- (maybe?) new remote

will be my first 4K device. not sure what to do with my Apple TV3.

wonder what 4K movie should I watch first...

oh one thing that is annoying with iTunes movies is that quite a number of them doesnt come with English subtitles. not sure what deal Apple signed with the distributors.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like I mentioned previously, the newer and overly powerful Apple TV 4K will release very soon :)

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the big problem is the content. Unless you buy movies, I think limited content as compared to china boxes

zenical

Reaction score
Just bought last week to let my mum enjoy during this **. Don’t regret the purchase :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.