Epic Game Store

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow there's another mystery game at around 225pm our time.

yeah the rumor is Witcher 3 next week.

edit:
jbrx9mpd4sy41.jpg

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I dunno wor, just see that timer on the main page

not sure if this is what you are observing. says 06: 06 : xx: xx
which is 06 days, 06 hours, mins, sec.
a8xBqeR.png

Anyone else getting really really long load times on GTA Online? I'm talking 10-15min.

it's long but that is too long. i have not gone since before the sale. not sure if the sale is causing issues.

contacted

Reaction score
not sure if this is what you are observing. says 06: 06 : xx: xx
which is 06 days, 06 hours, mins, sec.
a8xBqeR.png

it's long but that is too long. i have not gone since before the sale. not sure if the sale is causing issues.
Ah you're correct, I think I saw wrongly.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The server very unstable for me, sometimes if the loading takes too long, I just quit game, relaunch and join again, then almost immediately can get in.

There's also a bug where my character's head become bald during missions..

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The server very unstable for me, sometimes if the loading takes too long, I just quit game, relaunch and join again, then almost immediately can get in.

There's also a bug where my character's head become bald during missions..

go create your own session instead. then u can host for your friends. since it's all p2p.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go create your own session instead. then u can host for your friends. since it's all p2p.

Yah I notice if I just click GTA Online from the main menu, i can never load into game, but if I go online through the main story then it loads pretty quick

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh, can anyone login to the Rockstar social account ? I gave up after about 10 captchas in a row.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah i don't understand why need so many captchas for new account but finally got in. just follow on screen instructions carefully. at one point, may require you to click image until none exist before u proceed with verify
Eh, can anyone login to the Rockstar social account ? I gave up after about 10 captchas in a row.

Last edited:

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Idk if you can get banned for doing this so do at your own risk, but you can VPN to russia and get Borderlands 3 for ~S$7 on epic store using the voucher. Recommended to use new acc.

I created a new account for this just in case, just use email verification for the 2FA, claim gta v and get the voucher. Then you can use any debit/credit card to buy.

Fk9Ilrd.jpg

Last edited:

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought Jedi Fallen Order with $10 coupon at mega sale. Epic store is cheapest among steam, origin and epic.

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the activation code for gta v supposed to be in the epic store receipt ? I got no code there and no other mail from them..
I finally made it past the captchas but still can't play since I got no activation codes .. Zzz .. Going back to my City Skylines for now.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no activation code required for me. just one final email verification which i have to click. i did have problem receiving their email initially. but keep trying till i got their verification email.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the activation code for gta v supposed to be in the epic store receipt ? I got no code there and no other mail from them..
I finally made it past the captchas but still can't play since I got no activation codes .. Zzz .. Going back to my City Skylines for now.

There's no activation code. Once you "purchase" it from the store for free, it'll appear your library where you can download it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.