Treasure at Tampines

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily some mega projects have 2 tennis courts (eg. Parc clematis)

And also 1 to 1 parking lots (eg. Stirling Residences)

That’s why not all mega are the same:
Jadescape 2 tennis courts for about 1206 units.
Parc Esta, 1 tennis court for about 1400 units
Treasure, 1 tennis court for 2,200 units !!!

Anyway, your money, you buy as you please.

If it were my money, I would try to visit projects like SUO (about 1000 units) and D leedon (about 1715 units) to get a feel of how it feels inside and speak to residents about booking of facilities ... already seen online complaints of inability to book tennis courts etc ... then open up your mind before deciding.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

If it were my money, I would try to visit projects like SUO (about 1000 units) and D leedon (about 1715 units) to get a feel of how it feels inside and speak to residents about booking of facilities ... already seen online complaints of inability to book tennis courts etc ... then open up your mind before deciding.

It’s true, condo more than 1k units can forget about booking the function room, bbq pavilion during weekends, festive Seasons, holidays and eves etc, though the good thing is MCST really cheap. When the booking is released at 12am midnight, u will be surprised a lot of residents swarm into the app to do the booking at that kinda hour.
I wonder Minton’s one and only indoor Badminton court how many residents managed to book per year.

Technically the ideal is around 400-700 units at most. Too small project on the other hand incurred high MCST fee and some with limited facilities, especially those FH boutique projects is definitely a no no for me.

Last edited:

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score

Lower end mass market condo like treasure, demand for tennis court is likely less so that’s fine. But the number of function rooms and bbq pit better be enough..

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But Minton got 2 gym.. Treasure only got 1 gym for 2200 units.

Agree FH boutique is a big no no to me. Prefer proper full pledge condo with proper facilities.

It’s true, condo more than 1k units can forget about booking the function room, bbq pavilion during weekends, festive Seasons, holidays and eves etc, though the good thing is MCST really cheap. When the booking is released at 12am midnight, u will be surprised a lot of residents swarm into the app to do the booking at that kinda hour.
I wonder Minton’s one and only indoor Badminton court how many residents managed to book per year.

Technically the ideal is around 400-700 units at most. Too small project on the other hand incurred high MCST fee and some with limited facilities, especially those FH boutique projects is definitely a no no for me.

Ohw123

Reaction score

Agree FH boutique is a big no no to me. Prefer proper full pledge condo with proper facilities.

I would rather live in hdb than to live in a tiny boutique development with little facilities

Ohw123

Reaction score

It’s not about how many gym

It’s how big is the gym

Treasures at Tampines gym is 240sqm

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just look at the size of wardrobe like the one in the common bedroom , they r usually about the same size in 99% of new launches.

If not the kitchen can also be a reference

Nope, the common room is clearly smaller here, other new launch at this size only 1 toilet, they probably squeeze until single bed

Ohw123

Reaction score
Nope, the common room is clearly smaller here, other new launch at this size only 1 toilet, they probably squeeze until single bed

From my estimates, the room can fit in queen size but very little walkway space left

The major decline in space allocation is the dining area and the 2 bathrooms

Ohw123

Reaction score

The common bedroom definitely can fit a larger than single size bed
Look at the width of the bedroom after fitting in wardrobe , it’s about the same as the length of it
Since the length of a single bed is much longer than the width, if length of room can fit in single size bed length y can’t the width?

The queen size bed width shorter but almost same as length so length fit into room so can width
But since difference between width and length of queen bed is smaller, the walkway space is smaller

This means the room can fit in a queen size bed

If u want an example of a room that can only fit a single size bed, go look at floor plan of queens peak

Ohw123

Reaction score

The 2 toilets come from the usual 1 toilet area, take a bit of dining area, than mix them together, later cut in half, one a bit bigger than the other, there u have it, 2 small little bathrooms

It definitely didn’t take up much space from the common bedroom

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone share what happens if a project has x units but only 0.7 x parking lots and most units have cars?

Do they ballot? Do they implement a pay system or do they only allocate to the larger units?

If cannot park inside and the owner still drives then where to park?( if nearby hdb lots also all full?)

(Please do not give typical answers like most do not drive these days or use grab etc. as they do not address such issues when they arise.)

Last edited:

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 2 toilets come from the usual 1 toilet area, take a bit of dining area, than mix them together, later cut in half, one a bit bigger than the other, there u have it, 2 small little bathrooms

It definitely didn’t take up much space from the common bedroom

Well wardrobe looks very small to me... Maybe u can fit a queen bed but no place to walk.

It's quite clear they hiding something, else why go the unconventional route of not drawing it

Ohw123

Reaction score
Well wardrobe looks very small to me... Maybe u can fit a queen bed but no place to walk.

It's quite clear they hiding something, else why go the unconventional route of not drawing it

Lol, the developer don’t want waste ink, on a budget, would rather make more profit and print more brochures
Yea can fit in queen size bed but most likely very little walk way space

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, the developer don’t want waste ink, on a budget, would rather make more profit and print more brochures
Yea can fit in queen size bed but most likely very little walk way space

Walao how much can u save...

Now brochure also give lousy one or ask u download online, u buy laio the they give u the hard cover one 😂

They probably know draw laio will hurt their sales

Ohw123

Reaction score

Now brochure also give lousy one or ask u download online, u buy laio the they give u the hard cover one 😂

Some developers don’t even give brochures

Tell u to download online

Ohw123

Reaction score
Some developers don’t even give brochures
To
Tell u to download online

E.g One Holland Village Residences

The developer don’t provide brochure
When ask the agent, he say developer want u to download and print online
So the marketing agency have to come up with their own brochures for the development

Ohw123

Reaction score

Actually their 5 bedroom unit common bedroom can fit king size bed but they still don’t draw:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.