Call of Duty Warzone 150 player Battle Royale

beng035

Master Member
Reaction score
got lost trying to figure how to join or add in discord (first time using)

can you add me instead, in-game and discord same : Zerodestinyz

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got lost trying to figure how to join or add in discord (first time using)

can you add me instead, in-game and discord same : Zerodestinyz

u have full access to the Warzone / Modern Warfare channel. Please share your details there with the group.

kingsen

Reaction score
Anyone got disconnected halfway midgame? Not game crash, more like connection issue..

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using GAGT

Abyssal.Xuan

Reaction score
My game still crashes. I need to set it to high priority and play a practice round before it doesn't crash :s13:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if interested, we have regular and active Warzone players. can ask and play together. see signature for discord details.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it me or since yesterday the server has been very buggy? Difficulty in connecting.

hanabi0364

Reaction score
Anyone here is on StarHub and having problems connecting to the COD servers? Been having a hard time connecting since the outage / season 3 started.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
latest patch notes for Warzone
https://www.infinityward.com/news/2020-04/MW_Patch_Notes_Apr_22
Fixed a bug where players were able to use Game Battles to make custom weapon blueprints that they can then use in MP or Warzone.
Upon picking up a dropped Renetti, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
Fix for an invincibility exploit after reviving a teammate in Warzone
Fixed a bug where two watches would be seen on the wrist of the CTSFO 1 Mil-Sim Operator

we have a fairly active community of COD MW MP & WZ players. feel free to drop by and say hi. link in sig.

noobgary

Reaction score
Any community i can join? Kinda sick playing solo or post your bnet id which i can add or discord group i can join

Thanks

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.pcgamer.com/warzone-will-connect-the-different-call-of-duty-series/
"Call of Duty has been on a very regular cadence for many many years, and Warzone has made us rethink exactly how best to release new content and how to integrate it. Call of Duty is a genre in itself, there are different branches in the Call of Duty tree, but they’re all connected in some ways. Warzone will be the through line that connects all of the different various sub-franchises of Call of Duty. It’s going to be really cool to see how the different sub-franchises sort of come in and out of focus, but Warzone will be the one constant."

original transcript (translated)
https://gamergen.com/actualites/cal...eveloppeurs-notre-interview-complete-311584-2

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.