Official GTA 5 Thread

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
small crew playing together doing heists, races, eetc
open to others joining. discord details in sig.

Khooyj

Reaction score
I'm having issue getting personal vehicle , as it saying that the mechanic is not paid. any bro here know how to fix this bug?

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm having issue getting personal vehicle , as it saying that the mechanic is not paid. any bro here know how to fix this bug?
Is your bank or on hand cash $0

Sent from A universe Where pink PWNED everything using GAGT

DeenzX

Reaction score

Hi bro, i think you need an apartment first before getting any personal cars. :s12:

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, i think you need an apartment first before getting any personal cars. :s12:

You can have 1 personal car before getting an apartment, I won the podium car on my first wheel spin and I got to keep it. But I don't think you can get it delivered to you, every time i lose it or it gets destroyed, I'll call the insurance company and it will ask me to pick up from certain location instead.

Anyway I keep having this error when trying to go online
Ie8Y8Ha.png

Server overloaded?

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can have 1 personal car before getting an apartment, I won the podium car on my first wheel spin and I got to keep it. But I don't think you can get it delivered to you, every time i lose it or it gets destroyed, I'll call the insurance company and it will ask me to pick up from certain location instead.

Anyway I keep having this error when trying to go online
Ie8Y8Ha.png

Server overloaded?
Just now I was inside, saving failed.

So I restart my game and now couldn't go online

Sent from A universe Where pink PWNED everything using GAGT

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Free game you expect what? I went in and out from my paid one still normal..
I think its different workload from the free vs the paid.

it is the same. just that at different times, the loading can change.
http://twitter.com/RockstarSupport/status/1262090614105157635

and it takes Rockstar time to resolve, coupled with this COVID-19 situation plus the GTA sale, the service will definitely be affected at certain times.
http://twitter.com/RockstarSupport/status/1262163675043037189

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.