[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

auzzuro

Reaction score
how to get parry m in ff7 which chapter u guys go get i heard must increasw stagger damages to 200% how to do it huh

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
how to get parry m in ff7 which chapter u guys go get i heard must increasw stagger damages to 200% how to do it huh

bro not trying to be rude, can google first?

next are u going to ask "how to kill final summon?" "how to kill secret boss?" "how to this?" "how to that?" "how how how?"

simple question google faster or post and wait at forum faster? why not try to self-help first? cannot find then ask here?

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another game is free for download until 21st May

Lego Ninjago

Don't have to be PSN Plus

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I'm quietly hoping GhostOT is tough like FromSoft-esque kinda difficulty but it's Suckerpunch. Anyone PO too? It looks beautiful and quite cool for Jin to do the one slash quick-kill, just hope its not too easy. I haven't played any Open World games before......probably not going to have "open world" fatigue that soon.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm quietly hoping GhostOT is tough like FromSoft-esque kinda difficulty but it's Suckerpunch. Anyone PO too? It looks beautiful and quite cool for Jin to do the one slash quick-kill, just hope its not too easy. I haven't played any Open World games before......probably not going to have "open world" fatigue that soon.

ghost of tsushima will have multiple difficulty settings. you can set it to hard if you want it tough. for those who just want to have casual gameplay and enjoy the story can set to easy. there is probably medium or normal setting.

this is better as it allows the players to choose how hard they want the game to be otherwise only certain group of players will play it. the game also allows you to choose direct assault or stealth. suckerpunch said they want to cater to all players.

b0h3mian_summer

Reaction score
TL : DR - Questions on PS Plus on 2 Regions.

I used to have a R1 PS Plus account. So i think i will be repurchasing R1 PS Plus back again. However the cost is $59.99 USD, anyone of you uses R1? And did you guys manage to get a discount code somewhere?

Also, will be getting the FFVII Remake in R3. Can the R3 DLC can be redeemed, if I manage a second R3 PSN account on the PS4?(Both R1 PSN w/PS Plus coexisting with R3 PSN)

That is what I understand from the various websites/forums I googled.

Thank you!!

Last edited:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ghost of tsushima will have multiple difficulty settings. you can set it to hard if you want it tough. for those who just want to have casual gameplay and enjoy the story can set to easy. there is probably medium or normal setting.

this is better as it allows the players to choose how hard they want the game to be otherwise only certain group of players will play it. the game also allows you to choose direct assault or stealth. suckerpunch said they want to cater to all players.

Not sure ish true or pofma but see quite a lot of AMDK commenters said this game the normal difficult will be souls-like, which mean should already be very hard. So the hard mode maybe hellish instead and the easy may also not be easy at all for casual if really souls-like.

Moi ish very buay kan in souls-like games, so think can only pray this kind of games on PC as may have mods to further lower the difficulty or can use cheat engine to lessen the frustration.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure ish true or pofma but see quite a lot of AMDK commenters said this game the normal difficult will be souls-like, which mean should already be very hard. So the hard mode maybe hellish instead and the easy may also not be easy at all for casual if really souls-like.

Moi ish very buay kan in souls-like games, so think can only pray this kind of games on PC as may have mods to further lower the difficulty or can use cheat engine to lessen the frustration.

suckerpunch said before in an interview that there will be multiple difficulty settings because they want to cater to all players.

some people find ff7 remake difficult. some also find assassin creed difficult. maybe wait for some of us to play and review before buying. for me i will be buying it.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
I used to have a R1 PS Plus account. So i think i will be repurchasing R1 PS Plus back again. However the cost is $59.99 USD, anyone of you uses R1? And did you guys manage to get a discount code somewhere?

Also, will be getting the FFVII Remake in R3. Can the R3 DLC can be redeemed, if I manage a second R3 PSN account on the PS4?(Both R1 PSN w/PS Plus coexisting with R3 PSN)

That is what I understand from the various websites/forums I googled.

Thank you!!

i'm goin to assume US PSN discount works like SG. "Certain" period/season will have 12months 25% discount on PSN (example). or 3rd party website got their own discount for US PSN card on checkout u gotta check yourself, idk.

can. for DLC just log in that (game) country PSN, buy and download, no issue. can play on any account.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score

i look at the battle, pretty sure its more AC than Souls. which means not difficult.

idk, i maybe wrong too. can wait for review. no need worry.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

suckerpunch said before in an interview that there will be multiple difficulty settings because they want to cater to all players.

some people find ff7 remake difficult. some also find assassin creed difficult. maybe wait for some of us to play and review before buying. for me i will be buying it.

good to know.. that's the way. cater to all players. cos if its like seikro/souls/nioh type of difficulty only, i'm definitely not buying.

Last edited:
Reaction score

ff7 remake is very ez liao le, unlike those days we need to grind

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.