Treasure at Tampines

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually their 5 bedroom unit common bedroom can fit king size bed but they still don’t draw:s22:

Must be consistent what

Anyway I see their floorplan, most units have at least one bedroom looks bit odd sized to me

Ohw123

Reaction score
Oh there virtual tour, u can see how the bed fits into the room, no space to walk le...

Not for me la, but maybe for other folks they r okay with it

The architect didn’t do a good job for the layout of the units
A lot of units have bedrooms facing the back or side of unit instead of main facing with a/c ledge directly infront

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The architect didn’t do a good job for the layout of the units
A lot of units have bedrooms facing the back or side of unit instead of main facing with a/c ledge directly infront

Hmm, lot of cost cutting la, big balcony, big AC ledge, small wardrobe, weird room layout, big yard and odd shape utility for 3br premium

Ohw123

Reaction score
Hmm, lot of cost cutting la, big balcony, big AC ledge, small wardrobe, weird room layout, big yard and odd shape utility for 3br premium

Ya that’s y T@T profit quite a lot
But of course, some ppl will be deterred by such layouts
I’m personally not a fan of those

Ohw123

Reaction score

Even that little bit of money (to the developer) to make a proper brochure also want to cut
The developer really trying to cut cost on all things possible

zinedine

Reaction score
Perhaps that’s y they can sell it at d cheapest price as they spent less on good architectural design work n subsequently d building work itself

Ohw123

Reaction score
Perhaps that’s y they can sell it at d cheapest price as they spent less on good architectural design work n subsequently d building work itself

It’s not their cheapest price
They could have launched it at 1100psf while still making profits if they cut all this costs

They cut cost simply for themselves to profit

Ohw123

Reaction score
They could have launched it at 1100psf while still making profits if they cut all this costs

Their construction costs shld be one of the lowest among all the new launch condos
Even some premium HDBs architecture and design better than T@T

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup treasures land cost is actually super low and the architect design is so bland.

Just put all the buildings in a straight row and block one another. Then put small pools all over the condo. Should be easier to manage many small pools than a few big pools.

Ohw123

Reaction score

That’s why stacked homes listed T@T as one of the most likely condo that will offer discounts

Ohw123

Reaction score
Yup treasures land cost is actually super low and the architect design is so bland.

Just put all the buildings in a straight row and block one another. Then put small pools all over the condo. Should be easier to manage many small pools than a few big pools.

Ya lor
T@T architecture more like putting the blocks in 3 rows
No special features like sky terraces or special facade that can get people’s attention

Ohw123

Reaction score

And also, their windows r those blue coloured windows usually only older condos have
Not the tinted dark coloured windows we see in today’s modern condo facade

Ohw123

Reaction score
And also, their windows r those blue coloured windows usually only older condos have
Not the tinted dark coloured windows we see in today’s modern condo facade

Furthermore, the blue coloured windows provide less privacy then the dark coloured tinted windows as ppl can see through more easily

Most likely they using blue coloured windows to cut cost also

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cheap meh

I think Whistler Grand is about same psf and the layout is better

Ohw123

Reaction score
Cheap meh

I think Whistler Grand is about same psf and the layout is better

Whistler grand slightly more ex (cause of land price)
But definitely layout, design, quality and facade much better

Treasures could hav been launched at 1100psf

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whistler grand slightly more ex (cause of land price)
But definitely layout, design, quality and facade much better

Treasures could hav been launched at 1100psf

I don't think it's more expensive 😄

I bit niao la, but I consider spaces like balcony, AC ledge to be lower psf value compared to internal space. I prefer to deduct and calculate, lol after all, they charge for it but I can't live in it, lol

Ohw123

Reaction score
I don't think it's more expensive ��

I bit niao la, but I consider spaces like balcony, AC ledge to be lower psf value compared to internal space. I prefer to deduct and calculate, lol after all, they charge for it but I can't live in it, lol

Went to whistler grand showflat last year

The south facing 2+ study stacks selling 1500+psf

The 1300psf stacks are the lower floor north facing stacks

Ohw123

Reaction score
I don't think it's more expensive 😄

Ya true that’s one way to calculate too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.