Appeal against infraction. I just post "Guess correctly again" & I get 3 point for that ?

adam lambert

Banned
Reaction score
Appeal against infraction. I just post "Guess correctly again" & I get 3 point for that ?

Appeal against infraction. I just post "Guess correctly again" & I get 3 points just for that ?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-charged-murder-6286531-28.html#post127144863

Seriously ?

OQeLzhr.jpg

Ottoke

Reaction score
You were guessing race, what were you expecting?

O

adam lambert

Banned
Reaction score
So now moderator are giving out infraction base on assumption and guessing of what is in the mind of a member ?

What evidence you have to make this type of accusation against me when I type "Guess correctly again" straight away is associated with race ?

cranthir

Reaction score
so what were you guessing ?
the thread was on a murder and you think its funny to play guessing games for your amusement?

3 point was for trolling.

you can look through the feedback forum, this is SOP. you are not the first and you wont be the last.

thanks,
c

adam lambert

Banned
Reaction score
so what were you guessing ?
the thread was on a murder and you think its funny to play guessing games for your amusement?

3 point was for trolling.

you can look through the feedback forum, this is SOP. you are not the first and you wont be the last.

thanks,
c

a) Since you ask me what I am guessing, let me tell you what I guess. I guess correctly in my mind it is a psycho killer. This is my answer to you. Since I have clarify kindly removed the 3 infraction points. More over you have no evidence with your accusation that my word "Guess correctly" is associated with race.

b) When did I say I am playing a guessing game in that murder thread ? I never conduct a game in that murder thread. Now you are accusing me saying I treat the murder thread as a fun amusement guessing game ? Where is your evidence when you accuse me of that ?

c) "Guess correctly" is an SOP of what. I don't understand what you are talking about. Can you show me the feedback forum thread that says "Guess correctly" is a forbidden word in EDMW ?

Thanks

Last edited:

adam lambert

Banned
Reaction score
QcTcLQ2.jpg

You accuse me FIRST claiming my words "Guess correctly" is associated with race without any single evidence or proof.

I ask for clarification and evidence proof and you give me 3 extra points saying I am trolling ?

What did I troll you of to get the extra 3 points.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.