Tcl tv can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon1973

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 50P8S has even been sold at 599 before? Or hast it been 699 all along? Was only briefly mentioned once in the early pages but not sure correct or not..

Yeah it was 599 all along. At 699bucks for 50inch, I think better off buying one of the samsung ru series tv from carousel. At least there is upscaling which I dont think we get from the tcl models available locally unfortunately.

Intruder175

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was 599 all along. At 699bucks for 50inch, I think better off buying one of the samsung ru series tv from carousel. At least there is upscaling which I dont think we get from the tcl models available locally unfortunately.

$599 is P8m 55"...No?

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
suntec?? wow! so much stock!!
can TCL tvs really last as in last for more than 8yrs?
SSC is sembawang shopping centre.
Most tv brands can use 4 to 6 yrs. For me I never hope for 8 yrs, technology changes and usually ppl want new things and functions.

benyee90

Reaction score
wow finally theres stock. i have to hold my purchase as iam still waiting for key collection from HDB (suppose to collect this month). will TCL release any newer model soon?

Huathuatmao

Reaction score
TCL TVs are value for money, got 2 sets for my home. After service is very bad though. One of my TV kena dead pixel after 1 week of purchase. Contacted the company to replace panel and took them 2 weeks to collect the TV back to do replacement. Then took them another week to send the TV back when I only stay a few streets away from their office.

JuMbOfaT

Reaction score
Was just at IMM Giant.. The 50P8S is on discount from 699 to 599. I think today only. Goodluck

X18

Master Member
Reaction score
Was just at IMM Giant.. The 50P8S is on discount from 699 to 599. I think today only. Goodluck
Thanks for the info. I just went to Giant Tampines and bought the 50P8S at $599. The promo is from 19 May till 30 June. Still plenty of stocks left at Giant Tampines. Free delivery for purchase more than $200.

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New users remember to turn on T-Link this is for the HDMI ARC connection.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I just went to Giant Tampines and bought the 50P8S at $599. The promo is from 19 May till 30 June. Still plenty of stocks left at Giant Tampines. Free delivery for purchase more than $200.

Bro, did you see the 65P8S got stock or not at Tampines giant?

FinchGuy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using the T-Browser that came with TCL TVs to browse web? Tried watching free movies at TinyZoneTV but couldn't.

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using the T-Browser that came with TCL TVs to browse web? Tried watching free movies at TinyZoneTV but couldn't.

Try Puffin TV browser. It's optimized for Android TV.

94kdVCt.jpg

Gladescent

Reaction score
Anyone can help see if the stock still available? Going to Giant tampines tonight. Thank in advance.

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
TCL TVs are value for money, got 2 sets for my home. After service is very bad though. One of my TV kena dead pixel after 1 week of purchase. Contacted the company to replace panel and took them 2 weeks to collect the TV back to do replacement. Then took them another week to send the TV back when I only stay a few streets away from their office.
Wat? a new tv already need a replacement????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.