2.0 & 2.1 speaker discussion thread V [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cause the five has just arrived now klipsch clearing old models

should be direct replacement for r-51pm, the new grilles is damn sexy, hopefully can change for rp 600m lol...
The-Fives_Matte-Black_Front-Grilles.jpg

The-Fives_Walnut_Front-Grilles.jpg

Last edited:

zephyr11

Master Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^

i don't mind the old ones, if the price is right. :D

but yes, new ones always looks good!

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By right HTS inside my room. But moved it out to living room. So gotten the Klipsch for my PC in the room. Not many setup

lfrcas

Reaction score
Hey guys, currently using JBL LSR305 for my pc, looking for something smaller like Audioengine A2+. Any recommendations?

Amon86

Reaction score
I wonder anyone use a pair of Devialet's Phantom Reactor 900 or the Gold Phantom how is it compare to a normal hifi with amp......heard the Devialet if you change the power cable it won't make much of a difference in sound compare to a normal hifi is one system that's it.... no need to swap cables and add additional dac to enhance....bad is it doesn't have a RCA input or Aux in all using DLNA the best sound than bluetooth and airplay still need to get devialet dialog for stable stereo add up a lot of money.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.