[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

kira.yiktah

Reaction score
TL : DR - Questions on PS Plus on 2 Regions.

I used to have a R1 PS Plus account. So i think i will be repurchasing R1 PS Plus back again. However the cost is $59.99 USD, anyone of you uses R1? And did you guys manage to get a discount code somewhere?

Also, will be getting the FFVII Remake in R3. Can the R3 DLC can be redeemed, if I manage a second R3 PSN account on the PS4?(Both R1 PSN w/PS Plus coexisting with R3 PSN)

That is what I understand from the various websites/forums I googled.

Thank you!!

SIC for bros using R1 PS+

https://www.eneba.com/psn-playstation-network-card-psn-365-days-usa-psn-key-united-states/limited-time?currency=USD&cjevent=f2c1e9da994a11ea839104580a18050e&af_id=cjaf

Use checkout code ENEBA10SD

genexus

Reaction score
Hi guys. My PS4 Pro fan noise is crazy for some games. There is an option to change the thermal paste and cooling fan. However it could be a board issue leading to BLOD.

Should I get the thermal replaced or just use it for the time being. No other errors have effected me. Only the fan noise.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
suckerpunch said before in an interview that there will be multiple difficulty settings because they want to cater to all players.

some people find ff7 remake difficult. some also find assassin creed difficult. maybe wait for some of us to play and review before buying. for me i will be buying it.

Some boss fight of FF7 remake really become more difficult due to the new combat mechanism. Like the boss fight on motorbike ish really WTF. Moi see moi friend fight until smash controller still think just he very buay kan. Then moi act satki takeover to pray for him for that fight also end up smash controller. :(

kira.yiktah

Reaction score
Hi guys. My PS4 Pro fan noise is crazy for some games. There is an option to change the thermal paste and cooling fan. However it could be a board issue leading to BLOD.

Should I get the thermal replaced or just use it for the time being. No other errors have effected me. Only the fan noise.

If yours is the first gen PS4 Pro, it is entirely normal. That jet engine noise was only fixed in the 7200-series.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some boss fight of FF7 remake really become more difficult due to the new combat mechanism. Like the boss fight on motorbike ish really WTF. Moi see moi friend fight until smash controller still think just he very buay kan. Then moi act satki takeover to pray for him for that fight also end up smash controller. :(

this one must dodge the attacks and learn the patterns.

Reaction score

the ending one?

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this one must dodge the attacks and learn the patterns.

Moi really hate this kind of boss fight, that why cannot pray soul-like games and don't really enjoy action RPG these dazes. This fight like can take very long, moi concentration can last 2~3m at most then will start to lose focus become sloppy and keep making mistake liao.

The fire AoE siam too wols like can really ganna a lot of damage (very scare to attack on the right side when moi pray, cause sometime will ganna sandwiched between the boss and barret car then tio stuck and boss use fire AoE ish GG), and one attack can't lemember ish the red or blue lighting beam also can surprise buttsack for very huge damage especially in rare occasion that you tio stuck in between the boss and that stoopid barret can't siam while the boss ish pew pew pew the beam, and sometime when siam those stoopid bull lighting balls mine think cloud ish left 1/3 or 1/4 health that time will don't know ganna hit by wat (confirm not the mine as ish got siam tio) suddenly will up lorry straight away, maybe the boss pew something never see while moi focus too much to siam the mine. Or maybe those blue lighting ball mine even siam also got explode with invisible AoE that cannot see if so then llst. :(

Worst still this fight like cannot use magic and item for a supposed RPG boss fight so really ish pray like action game like that. It maybe very long ago but moi kind of remember last time in the old FF7 this particular boss not really that frustrating to fight one especially if you already have lighting spell materia. But this remake one ish cannot call out the menu to pew magic or use items one. :(

Look like moi can only enjoy traditional TB RPG nia, like that then can slowly lay back one hand hold cup to sip kopi and use another hand to press buttons to fight bosses. These dazes really find many modern action style RPG to be too stressful for moi. :(

While it seem many AMDK FF7 prayers ish unhappy with the story change in this remade, moi ish just unhappy with the gamepray change. To moi having different story in a remade ish still okay especially if it provide alternative to ending or allow some favorite char to survive if choose to. But gamepray change too much really sux for some that can't enjoy the new style.

Hopefully this game will come to PC master race soon, then can just use cheat engine to skip this stoopid fight.

the ending one?

Ish the supposed last chapter but not sure this cheesepie highway speeding robot ish the ending boss as didn't get pass that stage at that time. However doesn't feel like a final boss, so should be more fights after this.

Reaction score
Moi really hate this kind of boss fight, that why cannot pray soul-like games and don't really enjoy action RPG these dazes. This fight like can take very long, moi concentration can last 2~3m at most then will start to lose focus become sloppy and keep making mistake liao.

The fire AoE siam too wols like can really ganna a lot of damage (very scare to attack on the right side when moi pray, cause sometime will ganna sandwiched between the boss and barret car then tio stuck and boss use fire AoE ish GG), and one attack can't lemember ish the red or blue lighting beam also can surprise buttsack for very huge damage especially in rare occasion that you tio stuck in between the boss and that stoopid barret can't siam while the boss ish pew pew pew the beam, and sometime when siam those stoopid bull lighting balls mine think cloud ish left 1/3 or 1/4 health that time will don't know ganna hit by wat (confirm not the mine as ish got siam tio) suddenly will up lorry straight away, maybe the boss pew something never see while moi focus too much to siam the mine. Or maybe those blue lighting ball mine even siam also got explode with invisible AoE that cannot see if so then llst. :(

Worst still this fight like cannot use magic and item for a supposed RPG boss fight so really ish pray like action game like that. It maybe very long ago but moi kind of remember last time in the old FF7 this particular boss not really that frustrating to fight one especially if you already have lighting spell materia. But this remake one ish cannot call out the menu to pew magic or use items one. :(

Look like moi can only enjoy traditional TB RPG nia, like that then can slowly lay back one hand hold cup to sip kopi and use another hand to press buttons to fight bosses. These dazes really find many modern action style RPG to be too stressful for moi. :(

While it seem many AMDK FF7 prayers ish unhappy with the story change in this remade, moi ish just unhappy with the gamepray change. To moi having different story in a remade ish still okay especially if it provide alternative to ending or allow some favorite char to survive if choose to. But gamepray change too much really sux for some that can't enjoy the new style.

Hopefully this game will come to PC master race soon, then can just use cheat engine to skip this stoopid fight.

Ish the supposed last chapter but not sure this cheesepie highway speeding robot ish the ending boss as didn't get pass that stage at that time. However doesn't feel like a final boss, so should be more fights after this.

i spam the spinning attack when cornered it at the side

yah after the fight got one last boss, dun wanna spoil u with details

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

comparison between old ff7 and remake for bike scene. old one can use magic while the remake have to use spinning slash.

this is not the last boss.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
comparison between old ff7 and remake for bike scene. old one can use magic while the remake have to use spinning slash.

this is not the last boss.

From the video can easily see that the old version ish so much easier to get pass this part as the chasing part ish just for fun nia no stress at all and boss fight ish SOP JRPG fight, but don't know why many AMDK claim the remade ish much easier instead. KNN maybe ish true that AMDK really bad at JRPG but good at Action games. :(

rider83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I now at chapter 17 any where to farm ap

Farm AP not important unless you are on hard mode. Just complete the game once first. When you rerun in hard mode both your exp and ap earned after fights will be alot more.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Change to easy mode lo, good thing hard mode can skip all the bike sections. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.