Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Thanks. But like I said I used the original way and I got my entire keyboard disabled..meaning no keyboard at all. Nevertheless I try App inspector.

Actually AFB also do not remove all. One of them being Mi remote. It always gives cannot uninstall msg

Still thanks.

Tried. Using the App Inspector it showed the Sogou but on running the ADP tools, its still does not show. I think I am stumped and thanks for all the advice here from all the gurus.

hkchew03

Reaction score
Tried. Using the App Inspector it showed the Sogou but on running the ADP tools, its still does not show. I think I am stumped and thanks for all the advice here from all the gurus.

I think you just need to disable secure keyboard under languages & input.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The back glass is quite cheap.. Aliexpress I think sell for $6 only.. What the spec?
donno whether internal circuitry damaged from the drop anot.
my samsung phone dropped once and cannot vibrate anymore.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got people offer $290 for K20 pro. Straight away block him!
yours ah?
i looking to buy from carousell around the range of 350 to 400 for a mi 9t pro 128gb.

but 1 hold back is the battery life and usage

MrDada

Reaction score
yours ah?
i looking to buy from carousell around the range of 350 to 400 for a mi 9t pro 128gb.

but 1 hold back is the battery life and usage

Battery life very average to me, although the charging is fast. Might let go my set after getting my new mi phone... :s22:

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Battery life very average to me, although the charging is fast. Might let go my set after getting my new mi phone... :s22:
i meant if the phone has been through prolong use by a gamer, likely the battery life will be shortened, so not sure whether wanna buy 2nd hand main set. if spare phone, also donno if seller is lying. so contemplating just buying a new k30 pro instead.

changing the phone battery is a pain.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i meant if the phone has been through prolong use by a gamer, likely the battery life will be shortened, so not sure whether wanna buy 2nd hand main set. if spare phone, also donno if seller is lying. so contemplating just buying a new k30 pro instead.

changing the phone battery is a pain.
Worry so much then get new phone is the best.. However if used phone price is good.. Anytime go taobao buy original battery and bring to ah beng shop change also not that expensive.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depend on your needs? Normally 64 is enough
ok too late liao.
carousell had a seller 64 gb mi 9t pro for $320.
gone within 8 hours. i was contemplating if 64 gb is enough.
it seemed a little small, like very fast will max out with just a few albums.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Yo bro,

Like what the previous bro said depending on your usage and a few albums of what that will eat 38GB approximate usable. I once own a Mi9T 6/64 didn’t max it out.

I am using 11 pro 64gb also didn’t max it out and I kept a few high def movies inside in case of boring moments. I confess I don’t ply much games. But I do have lots of pic in there cos I like taking pics and also from WhatsApp group

ok too late liao.
carousell had a seller 64 gb mi 9t pro for $320.
gone within 8 hours. i was contemplating if 64 gb is enough.
it seemed a little small, like very fast will max out with just a few albums.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.