Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

kmleong

Reaction score
Brother Pathfinder, kindly PM code for SurfShark and NordVPN please. Thank you.

Last edited:

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, which VPN is recommended for streaming Netflix and can i ask for the code please?

Oh, i am using APPLE TV and Xiaomi Mi box for watching Netflix.

thank you.

sujimt

Reaction score
Not working

Can anyone help to let me know, how we can get primevideo with nord or surfshark. I tried both. Both do not work.
the error I get is "Your device is connected to the Internet using a VPN or proxy service. Please disable it and try again. For more help, go to primevideo.com/vpn."

Netflix works

2wheels2smile

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a starhub subscriber and I would like to seek some recommendations for VPNs?

Can share some codes for surfshark or nordvpn?

Mainly to watch us Netflix and Disney+ on my iPhone or LG TV

Cheers and thank you in advance!

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help to let me know, how we can get primevideo with nord or surfshark. I tried both. Both do not work.
the error I get is "Your device is connected to the Internet using a VPN or proxy service. Please disable it and try again. For more help, go to primevideo.com/vpn."

Netflix works

Hi, which device are u using? Pm me, I'll try to help.

大蛇丸 Orochimaru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Netflix works

prime video u can just find smart dns and use without the need of VPN

sujimt

Reaction score
大蛇丸 Orochimaru;127234719 said:
prime video u can just find smart dns and use without the need of VPN
"prime video u can just find smart dns and use without the need of VPN"

is the smart dns the same as smart dns proxy . com

stiwipl

Reaction score
I have been using ExpressVPN MediaStreams DNS for years now on my Nvidia Shield to access US Netflix (you can check that I already recommended this DNS solution 3 years ago) and it still works rock solid. No VPN required. Apart from US Netflix, I am using it also for Disney+ streaming and it is working very stable too.

If you like to get extra 30 days (which I will get too), you can sign up via my referral link.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.