How many of you will buckle up seat belt when you sit rear seat

Darcy–Weisbach

Reaction score
Saw people are concerning about safety when they buying a car, but quite often see ppl don’t buckle up when they sit behind. What do you think about this?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To each of its own.
Personally, i made it a mandatory to buckle up for those who travel with me.

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will. Used to don't buckle up, until I realize it's more comfy to buckle up.u roll around lesser

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never do so. Its uncomfortable, yes i know i may fly outta window.

xJingx

Reaction score
yes i do. infact i have a chair seat for my daughter, i know some dont

warr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
always. why risk your body or life with just a belt click?
many people over-spend their money on insurance, but don't even bother with a seat belt. intelligence upside down!

Darcy–Weisbach

Reaction score
ppl have wrong understanding of rear seat
rear seat = no need to buckle up
May be our movies are also showing that sometimes

always. why risk your body or life with just a belt click?
many people over-spend their money on insurance, but don't even bother with a seat belt. intelligence upside down!

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Darcy–Weisbach;127218567 said:
Saw people are concerning about safety when they buying a car, but quite often see ppl don’t buckle up when they sit behind. What do you think about this?

As with all other forms of recklessness, I think when the young ones don’t buckle up, they think they are invincible; when the old ones don’t buckle up, they must be tired of living. May the young and old ones find eternal comfort when they don’t buckle up and tragedies happen.

Many will buckle up when they learn of these, even if they don’t know the laws of physics:

PASSENGERS IN THE BACK NOT WEARING SEATBELTS WHEN SPEEDING CAR HIT TAXI
Taxi driver in accident that killed NUS undergrad Kathy Ong pleads guilty https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...s-undergrad-clementi-accident-guilty-11727018

Elderly woman in back seat died after car crash with son at the wheel, coroner rules traffic misadventure
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...cident-coroner-inquiry-elderly-woman-12643558

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Darcy–Weisbach;127234077 said:
ppl have wrong understanding of rear seat
rear seat = no need to buckle up
May be our movies are also showing that sometimes

For those with iron teeth, the driver will need to use gruesomeness in vivd details. Education using gore (and fines) works best.

She was thrown forward and found wedged at the front seat of the vehicle and died in hospital after suffering injuries including bleeding in the skull and fractures of the vertebra, rib, hip and thigh.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...cident-coroner-inquiry-elderly-woman-12643558

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
End of the day, if kenna accident (touch wood), pass on due to safety lapse. Regret for life for those who survived.

Darcy–Weisbach

Reaction score
Yes, cos before than that no one told me that rear seat need buckle up, one day I saw the videos then realised

is actually more comfy right? anchor snug in your seat rather than being jerk around everytime car turn or brake harder

Darcy–Weisbach

Reaction score
Thank you for your clarification
Last time I also saw this news and have doubt whether the seat belt was buckled up or not. But some ppl replies me was buckled up at that time. Now then I know it was not.

PASSENGERS IN THE BACK NOT WEARING SEATBELTS WHEN SPEEDING CAR HIT TAXI
Taxi driver in accident that killed NUS undergrad Kathy Ong pleads guilty

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If taxi driver don't need child seat, rear seat no need seat belt.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Darcy–Weisbach;127241889 said:
Some saying only high way then need to buckle up, but some fatal accident is in 50-70 kmh...
You can be sitting there, but if a car loses control at 200km/h and hit you from the side you are seated, got safety belt also no use.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.