which android tablet for reading pdf and comics?

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I Used to have 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and a Samsung Tab 10.1 (2017) and a cheaper China tablet AllDoCube

The pdf rendering on that was slow and jerky compared to an iPad Air (first gen).

Are there any tablets these days that render faster than those or at least comparable to iPad Air ?

Want to use mainly for pdf ebooks and manga reading using the Tachiyomi app.

Thanks in advance

Posted from PCWX using G8342

hkchew03

Reaction score
For 10", I find S5E is good. One of the better screen out there at non flagship prices.

Posted from PCWX using SM-T720

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I Used to have 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and a Samsung Tab 10.1 (2017) and a cheaper China tablet AllDoCube

The pdf rendering on that was slow and jerky compared to an iPad Air (first gen).

Are there any tablets these days that render faster than those or at least comparable to iPad Air ?

Thanks in advance

I try using my Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and report back...

tokcocksingsong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance

Tachiyomi is now without kissmanga
:(
anyway, i'm using the tab a 10.1 2019 for tachiyomi and netflix and zoom

NurSyaf1

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

I just got a S5E a few weeks ago, think really not bad. I use it for simple things like reading ebooks, watch drama all pretty good. Some of my friends also said Huawei tablets not bad but I never try. Anyways I bought mine online, think that time got some promotion. You can check and see if still have if you are interested: https://shopee.sg/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S5e-WiFi-64GB-i.163341072.2464233367

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.