Mousepad recommendation

gabrielkfr

Reaction score
Hi all, looking to get back into light gaming during this ** period, not really familiar with the online stores as have been abroad for a while, only lazada and qoo10, am looking for a mousepad about the size of a qck heavy large, however if anyone can recommend other brands at lower prices would be appreciated, thanks a lot

sleepingcat

Master Member
Reaction score
i heard good thing about razer goliathus speed.

ordered one already. currently shopee selling at $20 only for the large one.

my current one has this "sticky" feeling when i move my mouse around. hopefully this new one will not have this feeling

Last edited:

tractor13

Reaction score
i heard good thing about razer goliathus speed.

ordered one already. currently shopee selling at $20 only for the large one.

my current one has this "sticky" feeling when i move my mouse around. hopefully this new one will not have this feeling
haha how is it so far?

tractor13

Reaction score
anyone uses razer equipment? thinking about getting some but not sure if worth the price

killachicken

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try Artisan mouse pads! Though they are closed for shipping now and u have to wait till they are able to ship internationally. but their mousepad has been lasting for me. I used to play fps games hours on end and the feeling of the mouse pad has been consistent, no sticky feel. Easy to clean as well and I have it for about close to 5 years already

next favorite is Razer Goliathus control although I hate fancy colours and wish they had a plain one.

I saw that it’s only $20 now, worth it!

Last edited:

tractor13

Reaction score
ohh sick !!THANKS FOR THE RECCO!

Try Artisan mouse pads! Though they are closed for shipping now and u have to wait till they are able to ship internationally. but their mousepad has been lasting for me. I used to play fps games hours on end and the feeling of the mouse pad has been consistent, no sticky feel. Easy to clean as well and I have it for about close to 5 years already

next favorite is Razer Goliathus control although I hate fancy colours and wish they had a plain one.

I saw that it’s only $20 now, worth it!

huitay

Reaction score
I have a budget for $40 and was thinking of getting a long XL mouse/game pad.

Any advise which is the better choice? Razer goliathus or Qck series?

lmao005

Reaction score
Decided to try out the mousepad from this relatively unknown brand called Tecware and tbh it's been really worth the money

zensushi

Reaction score
Thanks for the thread!

Have never heard of it before...but placed an order for a QcK Heavy mouse pad based on what I've read here! :eek: :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.