Official EDMW Casio G-Shock Watch Owners Club. - Part 2

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Just gotten MTG-B1000 from Kien Meng Ho. Really love it!!
yIn77hj.jpg

ExcuseRMJ

Master Member
Reaction score
Been waiting GA-2100-1A1 for restock a while. Dont get why they can produce yellow, camo and other colors. Yet cant build the black for months. :s22:

knightcover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moh2DkCl.jpg

Big is good.

Sent from Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons. using GAGT

redzwan89

Reaction score
Is it still worth it to buy GPR B1000? Looked up on Carousell and Chrono24, still selling 1k up. Or to get GBD H1000? I watched the review and YouTube and it seems that it lacks behind Garmin technology in terms of fitness tracking.
Planning to get either or after not wearing G for so long

Last edited:

potato13

Reaction score
Is it still worth it to buy GPR B1000? Looked up on Carousell and Chrono24, still selling 1k up. Or to get GBD H1000? I watched the review and YouTube and it seems that it lacks behind Garmin technology in terms of fitness tracking.
Planning to get either or after not wearing G for so long

spec wise i need read more..
Look wise garmin lose.
durability/tough wise garmin lose.

Dunno about the App and stuff..

i bet the app and link of app.. wont win garmin since garmin has been around for so long on this..
just need to read more see if gshock somewhere near bo..

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Ya. Suck man this covid **..

I saw on carousel selling international model for 599..

Would really love to look at the real thing and catch up the prices at bencoolen there..

Haiz..

Yah precisely. I also thinking of getting a gw9400 but wanna see how much bencoolen offers and let me compare also the current prices..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.