NTU/NUS/SMU 2020-2021 Intake

Mcmcmc

Reaction score
Hi, asking for help from people who has experience or anyone who knows about this issue, Thank you
I currently have offers from SIT and SUSS however i am still waiting for my NTU application outcome(did the interview 1 week ago) and i don't think NTU will get back to me before 24May which is the first window so i'm wondering if i were to accept SIT now, then after 24may will i still be able to receive offer from NTU? and how will i accept the offer? isit still from the Joint acceptance portal? and what happens to my offer with SIT? will it be cancelled(not sure what word to use) automatically and i won't have to inform SIT about it or do i need to contact them about it?

Please help me about this, appreciate it alot!!!:s11:

Idontknowhaha

Reaction score
Hi, asking for help from people who has experience or anyone who knows about this issue, Thank you
I currently have offers from SIT and SUSS however i am still waiting for my NTU application outcome(did the interview 1 week ago) and i don't think NTU will get back to me before 24May which is the first window so i'm wondering if i were to accept SIT now, then after 24may will i still be able to receive offer from NTU? and how will i accept the offer? isit still from the Joint acceptance portal? and what happens to my offer with SIT? will it be cancelled(not sure what word to use) automatically and i won't have to inform SIT about it or do i need to contact them about it?

You have you accept SIT offer before the deadline and you will still be able to get an offer from NTU during the second window despite accepting SIT’s offer during the 1st window. I think you might have to email SIT to withdraw from your course if you are offered a course from NTU during the second window

Secrecy98

Reaction score
Saw a few comments on reddit about NUS sending an email that their application is still under review and will be out around June. So maybe to those who have yet to receive offers, may have to wait slightly longer

skinnygirl

Reaction score
Saw a few comments on reddit about NUS sending an email that their application is still under review and will be out around June. So maybe to those who have yet to receive offers, may have to wait slightly longer

MINE SAYS APPLICATION HAS BEEN PROCESSED?? MEANING PLS

xaviergzy96

Reaction score
so really don't have gpa 3.4x ppl getting into smu biz/acc?!
I've tried to enter SMU biz for the past 3 years while in ns with a 3.51 GPA and a strong portfolio with startup experience, been rejected after interview thrice. Haven't seen any cases of people getting into SMU with gpa under 3.6 even after interview from this forum or reddit either. Not saying they don't exist but really hard with 3.4.

wallace189

Reaction score
I've tried to enter SMU biz for the past 3 years while in ns with a 3.51 GPA and a strong portfolio with startup experience, been rejected after interview thrice. Haven't seen any cases of people getting into SMU with gpa under 3.6 even after interview from this forum or reddit either. Not saying they don't exist but really hard with 3.4.

but then at least u have an interview.. I have nothing at all🌚 (i saw some ppl with gpa 3.5 mentioned that they got interviewed and got in thou)

Fearah

Reaction score

I think everyone has a fair chance at interview.
Your grades get you an interview.
The interview gets you the admission.
For SMU at least.

Marc12125

Reaction score

Yup i got the email. Being considered for 2nd window.

lvtxj99

Reaction score
So weird how come some ppl with lower gpa/rp can get into the uni courses they applied for? 😥

User123456789

Reaction score

Heard this from my friend who got into NTU in the second window last year. She accepted SIT first and was already considered a student there. Then when the first window closed, NTU offered her. she emailed SIT to drop out and accepted NTU instead. Pretty sure that’s what you need to do :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.