UOB one card

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does hdb season parking consider valid spend? seen some yes some no..

Chua Zhiming

Reaction score
My monthly Giro payment for UOB One credit card from UOB One account did not take place, first time this happens. Anyone else kenna this for this month?

DesertStrike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HDB season parking - no
Town council conservancy charges - no
top up ezlink - no
top up grab - no
top up ewallet - no

if using uob one saving can put all these to giro, cos u need 3 giro
- giro income tax
- giro property tax
- giro credit card
- giro hdb parking
- giro town council conservancy charges
u only need 3,
do take note property tax is only 8 months

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HDB season parking - no
top up ezlink - no
top up grab - no
top up ewallet - no

- giro income tax
- giro property tax
- giro credit card
- giro hdb parking
u only need 3,

Thanks for the giro info

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone try topping up Kopitiam card? Is it eligible for bonus interest and/or quarterly rebate?

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
HDB season parking - no
top up ezlink - no
top up grab - no
top up ewallet - no

- giro income tax
- giro property tax
- giro credit card
- giro hdb parking
u only need 3,

Can I just check...for GIRO credit cards...is it possible to waive off the annual fee before the GIRO kicks in?

One reason why I was reluctant to have credit card fees in a GIRO arrangement is due to the lack of control over the deduction of fees (since it's automated).

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I just check...for GIRO credit cards...is it possible to waive off the annual fee before the GIRO kicks in?

One reason why I was reluctant to have credit card fees in a GIRO arrangement is due to the lack of control over the deduction of fees (since it's automated).
Actually why is that an issue?

if you are meant to get a waiver, you will get it regardless.

But if you aren’t meant to get a waiver, doesn’t matter whether you have paid it or not, they wouldn’t waive.

In which case you will ask them to cancel the card and they have to refund it anyway since annual fee is for the year ahead and not for the year that just passed.

Cumzilla

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.uob.com.sg/assets/pdfs/one_card_full_tnc.pdf

was checking the exclusions and there is this MCC code 5199: non durable goods (wef 16 March 2020). Does that mean online food order delivery is excluded? since food is so called 'non durable'.

Can give examples of 'non durable' spending?

Chatted with CSO using the chat function earlier, wanted to check what falls under 'nondurable goods' as 1 of my transactions is KFC. Was told that KFC is not MCC code 5199 as it falls under restaurants. He mentioned examples like direct orders from merchants selling seafoods, vegetables, etc will be under code 5199. So many exclusions now and the advice is better check with the bank 1st whether all the transactions qualify before end of the month. At the same time, checked also what is the code for the ineligible online course that I charged to the card last month and it is 8299. Please think twice now before charging online courses to the card.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.