Mod, you have a big problem?

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of cos shiok lah, he's one of those who likes to act like he's an expert but I delight in pointing his many fallacies lol.. really very shiok.

Then you deserved the points loh. Fair game mah.. Many others also delight in pointing out your many fallacies..

coolnhappy

Banned
Reaction score
Then you deserved the points loh. Fair game mah.. Many others also delight in pointing out your many fallacies..

I'm very careful with my facts because of my training so it's extremely remote that u can catch my fallacies. Anyone can check back my posts and he'll find out for himself. It's only those who cannot win an argument against me logically then they label me such and such.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
coolnhappy you don't really live up to your nick and totally opposite of coolhead.

Don't need to be hard up on your argument. You don't win anything by trying to win.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, I am surprised you got 1 infraction only.

I have seen much more vulgar and rude posts from you which are not infracted?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.