Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro

aarontansp

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure how good is it because don't have the phone yet. :s22:
IMG-20200523-094918.jpg

nexusscion

Reaction score
How come your phone doesn't comes with the default screen protector? The default one is better than my Huawei p40 pro one surprisingly and it has a coating for anti fingerprint. My UV tempered glass which I just bought sitting in the box. :s22:

😂 just put the glass protector provided by finer is so swee and easy.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy those with middle guide that sticks. you always restick middle guide. then peel off back protection from middle to the left while using the swiper. then peel back protection from middle to the right using the swiper. last swipe the curved sides. peel off front protection. push out any remaining bubbles.
That sounds like the hydrogel film. But I pasted the wrong way, now I have a few small bubbles. But it is slowly dissolving. I've ordered another 2 just in case. Currently mine is privacy hydrogel

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come your phone doesn't comes with the default screen protector? The default one is better than my Huawei p40 pro one surprisingly and it has a coating for anti fingerprint. My UV tempered glass which I just bought sitting in the box. :s22:

yes, there is the default one but the side like come out already i don't like it.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned that we can have better fingerprint sensing by setting the pointer in settings but i can't find any pointers in settings.
Please give directions
Thanks

very simple, go to setting, search for "Pointer" the Pointer speed setting will be there.

aarontansp

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy those with middle guide that sticks. you always restick middle guide. then peel off back protection from middle to the left while using the swiper. then peel back protection from middle to the right using the swiper. last swipe the curved sides. peel off front protection. push out any remaining bubbles.

This is the middle guide above.
Note that film pasting varies.
Remember to push out the bubbles on the flat screen first before you sealed the curved sides. Most don't come with a positioning tool in my previous video.

Last edited:

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a problem. Everytime the phone is restarted it defaults from my SwiftKey keyboard back to "sogou" keyboard. Google play services gets disabled. Also my Launcher goes back to the default one from Poco launcher.

Any idea how to fix this? Am on official CN ROM.

Also, can anyone on EU rom open Play Store and tell me if Revolut app shows "incompatible"?

Justbear

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a problem. Everytime the phone is restarted it defaults from my SwiftKey keyboard back to "sogou" keyboard. Google play services gets disabled. Also my Launcher goes back to the default one from Poco launcher.

Also, can anyone on EU rom open Play Store and tell me if Revolut app shows "incompatible"?

If you havent done much migration from old to new phone, why don't you factory reset, install Google keyboard, use adb to remove all bloatwares?

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
If you havent done much migration from old to new phone, why don't you factory reset, install Google keyboard, use adb to remove all bloatwares?

thanks. thinking of doing that now. trying out the ADB app but when i open, Fastboot section is ok, but ADB section is totally blanked out? I Rebooted in Fastboot mode on the phone and enabled USB debugging already. any idea why this happens?

aarontansp

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Uninstall sogou. Under Apps, you can uninstall most of existing apps. No issue with googleplay. Maybe something u install overwrites google default?

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Uninstall sogou. Under Apps, you can uninstall most of existing apps. No issue with googleplay. Maybe something u install overwrites google default?

thanks. will do a factory reset now and try to use ADB to hoot everything. Which ADB app u use?

following instructions here - https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/debloat but then when i open this ADB app, the ADB window is blank and I can't uninstall anything :(

someone posted the instructions step by step in this thread right? can't find it sia

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.