Battery replacement recommendation

tuntun

Reaction score
Hi,

anyone can recommend where should I replace my old models 6S and 7S? both are now 74% & 78% battery status and cannot last more than 4 hrs daily...

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

anyone can recommend where should I replace my old models 6S and 7S? both are now 74% & 78% battery status and cannot last more than 4 hrs daily...
do you plan to use the phone long term after replacing? any other issues with the phones?

tuntun

Reaction score
do you plan to use the phone long term after replacing? any other issues with the phones?

yes plan to use for another 2 years for 7 plus and 6S for at least 1.5 yrs..thanks...so far no issue with phones except battery cannot last long...

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes plan to use for another 2 years for 7 plus and 6S for at least 1.5 yrs..thanks...so far no issue with phones except battery cannot last long...
So there you go, you have answered your own question

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'd just go directly to Apple Store.

magix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since you plan to use the device for the next 1.5-2 years. recommend u go back apple for battery replacement although price is high. But original parts

Reaction score
Either DIY or go to Apple.

If you can DIY, can go for Pisen extended battery. I installed one myself on my 6S. You will need to get screen adhesive too. Pisen is quite famous for their batteries but can be 2x more expensive than those no-name China brands. If you go onto YouTube there's even a guy that toured their factory.

Those cheap unofficial replacement, avoid at all cost, they get the cheapest batteries they can find and put it into your phone. Your iPhone explode, good luck

tuntun

Reaction score
Either DIY or go to Apple.

If you can DIY, can go for Pisen extended battery. I installed one myself on my 6S. You will need to get screen adhesive too. Pisen is quite famous for their batteries but can be 2x more expensive than those no-name China brands. If you go onto YouTube there's even a guy that toured their factory.

Those cheap unofficial replacement, avoid at all cost, they get the cheapest batteries they can find and put it into your phone. Your iPhone explode, good luck

where did you buy in Spore? or buy from aliexpress? Any shop selling pisen and installation together? Thanks

angelmiao

Reaction score
Hey guys, may i ask is it recommended to change the batt at apple store before warranty ends? Am using ip 11 pro, but starting April, i noticed that my max batt capacity been dropping 3%.
I'm planning to use the phone for at least another 2-3 years. :look:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, may i ask is it recommended to change the batt at apple store before warranty ends? Am using ip 11 pro, but starting April, i noticed that my max batt capacity been dropping 3%.
I'm planning to use the phone for at least another 2-3 years. :look:

If you are willing to pay for it, you don’t have to change it before warranty ends, you can change it when the battery capacity decreases too much.

Because they wouldn’t suka suka change for you for free

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Say for battery change with QCD, how long will it take? I don't have a spare phone at the moment, so would prefer the change to be completed within the same day.

My phone is XS

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.