[Official] iOS 13.5 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup.........it went from 83 to 72 when idling I have nothing running on my background

did u check batt stats? if something is draining it will b logged there. anyway as mentioned many times already, after iOS update there will b background tasks so draining is normal

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I did. The major app was Facebook and I actually closed it. Noted on the iOS update

did u check batt stats? if something is draining it will b logged there. anyway as mentioned many times already, after iOS update there will b background tasks so draining is normal

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well on ios 13.4.1 or earlier there is same issue no? Its not like in older versions of ios it can run in background but not 13.5.

he means update e app to use e  n Google APIs. that will allow e app to work in e background. e app in its current state is useless.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he means update e app to use e  n Google APIs. that will allow e app to work in e background. e app in its current state is useless.
Ah. Well yeah unless u dont mind your battery draining like crap. Good idea sh*tty implementation.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much drains are you referring to? Bluetooth should be fine, since no GPS is involved.
Its not just about bluetooth. Many ppl wrongly assume Trace Together runs in the background like most apps. It doesn’t. To work Trace Together must always be on ie the screen must be there all the time.

So those using auto screenlock will need to disable & leave Trace Together on permanently. That’s literally leaving your phone’s screen on the entire day. Why wouldn’t battery life take a huge hit?

To avoid this issue u are told to turn the phone upside down to activate the app’s power saving mode as seen below.

Except that’s crap & barely saves any battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.